BY COLGATE #9 in Toothpaste

Try Colgate® Triple Action toothpaste for cavity protection, teeth whitening, and freshening breath. Keep your family’s teeth cleaner and smiles healthier with Colgate®.

Benefits

Contains fluoride to help prevent cavities
Whitens teeth
Freshens breath

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Veronica L.
las vegas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Well, I have never used another type of cream, I have always used colgate and therefore I can not complain, because it has fulfilled its job that is to give freshness, avoid cavities, prevent bad breath and keep teeth clean and white. It is economical and brings the conspicuous amount making it right.
Shanita W.
This is a great product to use to help clean and keep teeth and gums healthy. I have used this product for several years. It is really effective at cleaning teeth. It is a great value for the money. I will continue to purchase and recommend to others.
Everblessed K.
USA
Gives you a fresh from the dentist feel. Teeth looks great and feel great. Available sizes are great prices are the best. Very effective cleaning. Works just as expected. Would recommend to persons looking for a toothpaste that cleans deep.
Rose D.
Montebello, CA
I tried this so many time and dentist recommend me to use it. Colgate keep my breath fresh. But after a week of using the toothpaste my teeth feel like I gain plaque and tarter. So, sometimes I have switch up my toothpaste brand.
Gianne J.
queens
I grew up using this tooth paste. This gets the job done as far as keeping my pearly whites nice and white. This tooth paste is quite effective as far as a fresh mint breath. Overall I satisfied with this toothpaste.
Crystal C.
I’m not picky about toothpaste as long as it’s minty fresh but my husband is more picky and has to have this kind, it’s the only kind he likes. I’m obviously fine with it too cause it’s minty but didn’t care as much.
Kat K.
Foothill Ranch, CA
This is a good toothpaste. I’ve been using this since I was a little girl and I trust this brand. I love how it cleans my teeth and the minty scent it has which makes my breath smell nice too.
Carla C.
For cleaning power, any of the Colgate Total toothpastes would be the way to go. I've even done some research online and the Colgate Total line of toothpaste seems to get the best reviews from consumer groups, dentists, etc. from what I've read. I'm sure there are others that are similar, but I consistently see good things about Colgate Total. I do encourage you to do your own research, though, as there is always a chance you might find different results for your specific teeth cleaning needs.
Abbie G.
Orrville, OH
This is my second choice. My first choice is Trader Joe’s but their toothpaste was not an option. This is good and has fluoride, which is nice for country living. (Well water)
Erin E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good family toothpaste. A large tube runs about $3-$4 at Target and will last each of my kids a considerable amount of time so they’re not stealing my toothpaste :)
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
where do you like to buy this product?

Target