BY COLGATE

Try Colgate® Triple Action toothpaste for cavity protection, teeth whitening, and freshening breath. Keep your family’s teeth cleaner and smiles healthier with Colgate®.

Benefits

Contains fluoride to help prevent cavities
Whitens teeth
Freshens breath

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

FD&C Yellow No. 5

Available In

Original Mint paste

Carla C.
For cleaning power, any of the Colgate Total toothpastes would be the way to go. I've even done some research online and the Colgate Total line of toothpaste seems to get the best reviews from consumer groups, dentists, etc. from what I've read. I'm sure there are others that are similar, but I consistently see good things about Colgate Total. I do encourage you to do your own research, though, as there is always a chance you might find different results for your specific teeth cleaning needs.
Lacee J.
Republic, MO
I'm pretty much a creature of habit when it comes to toothpaste and this is the brand and type of toothpaste I find myself repurchasing over and over again. It's a tried and true, make my mouth feel minty clean and fresh, classic. My teeth can be a bit sensitive but this doesn't irritate them. I always feel like my teeth are super clean after using it and I get minty fresh breath out of the deal. Win win 😄
Darianny M.
Annandale, VA
I use this kind for quite some time, at that time I thought my teeth were great , until I changed to a different brand for no reason at all, and with that other brand my teeth really improved they were shining, whiter healthy.. etc this product didn’t work on me but it may work on you! Like my mom she love anything Colgate!! Colgate® Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste Original Mint
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
This is also another alternative of toothpaste brand which I am using currently. I have been using colgate for a long time now and tried different flavors. I love this brand because it gives me fresh breath all day long. I am very satisfied and will definitely buy it again.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the sort of toothpaste i use every day. The only thing I don’t like it is that it has a lot of chemicals in it. It meets my expectations so that’s a pro one of the cons is the chemical substances. I do buy it all the time. I’m just looking for something that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it.
deleted d.
I love this product it keeps your breath nice and fresh with minty taste. This product met expectations it keeps your teeth white with good breath. I’ll keep using this and would definitely buy this again!
Ben L.
Guilford
It's my default toothpaste to always use. Been experimenting with other brands for more targeted use such as crest pro health gum care and some others but always end up having a reaction to the ingredients and causes tissue sloughing. So far this is the only brand that doesn't cause me any issues so i'm sticking with it.
Shauna A.
I use Colgate all the time. I brush my teethe three times daily using this toothpaste and my teeth has thanked me for it. It protects my teeth against cavities while stenghthening them. It’s has a great minty flavor and I would definitely recommend this product  Colgate® Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste Original Mint
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
It is ok. I like Colgate pretty good but I don’t think this one is really effective. The freshness of my breath doesn’t last long so you can totally tell the difference between this one and other Colgate’s like optic white and other brands like crest so if you have the money to afford a more expensive one. Do it.
Kate W.
Cincinnati
This product wasn’t that bad! I would have repurchased it if I didn’t already love my current toothpaste so much! I got this product at Walmart for a great price and it did leave my mouth nice and minty! If I didn’t already love my current toothpaste so much this would definitely be next on my list.
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
where do you like to buy this product?

Walmart