BY COLGATE #9 in Toothpaste

Try Colgate® Triple Action toothpaste for cavity protection, teeth whitening, and freshening breath. Keep your family’s teeth cleaner and smiles healthier with Colgate®.

Benefits

Contains fluoride to help prevent cavities
Whitens teeth
Freshens breath

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Available In

Original Mint paste

Karen D.
Estero
As a retired Dental Hygienist, I usually try most toothpastes at least once. I enjoyed using Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Original Mint Paste.  The flavor was nice, and didn’t burn, like some. I appreciated the extra fluoride, and personally have trusted the Colgate name for my personal use for years. Would definitely recommend.
Sophia O.
stansbury park
colgate has always been the way to go for me when it comes to tooth paste. i dont like strong minty toothpastes but this one has just the right amount and makes my mouth feel fresh and clean and smelling good. my boyfriend uses the same kind and we both love it!
Tabatha d.
Cut Off, LA
I love this toothpaste. I can be picky about flavors but this has a very fresh taste during and after brushing. I had a lot of work done on my teeth and this toothpaste has been great to keep up my oral health.
Kat K.
Foothill Ranch, CA
This is a good toothpaste. I’ve been using this since I was a little girl and I trust this brand. I love how it cleans my teeth and the minty scent it has which makes my breath smell nice too.
Carla C.
For cleaning power, any of the Colgate Total toothpastes would be the way to go. I've even done some research online and the Colgate Total line of toothpaste seems to get the best reviews from consumer groups, dentists, etc. from what I've read. I'm sure there are others that are similar, but I consistently see good things about Colgate Total. I do encourage you to do your own research, though, as there is always a chance you might find different results for your specific teeth cleaning needs.
Selah M.
Pleasantville, NY
Purchased at: Target
Creo que estoy acostumbrada a la textura de esta pasta, no la cambiaría por nada, creo que el precio aquí es bastante elevado, por lo tanto trato solo de comprar por mayoreo
Lacee J.
Republic, MO
I'm pretty much a creature of habit when it comes to toothpaste and this is the brand and type of toothpaste I find myself repurchasing over and over again. It's a tried and true, make my mouth feel minty clean and fresh, classic. My teeth can be a bit sensitive but this doesn't irritate them. I always feel like my teeth are super clean after using it and I get minty fresh breath out of the deal. Win win 😄
Darianny M.
Annandale, VA
I use this kind for quite some time, at that time I thought my teeth were great , until I changed to a different brand for no reason at all, and with that other brand my teeth really improved they were shining, whiter healthy.. etc this product didn’t work on me but it may work on you! Like my mom she love anything Colgate!! Colgate® Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste Original Mint
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
This is also another alternative of toothpaste brand which I am using currently. I have been using colgate for a long time now and tried different flavors. I love this brand because it gives me fresh breath all day long. I am very satisfied and will definitely buy it again.
Abby A.
Amherst, NH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this toothpaste daily to clean my teeth and keep them healthy. It always makes my breath smell really good. It has a pretty strong taste and tastes weird if you eat food right after, but other than that it’s a great toothpaste. Would definitely recommend! 🦷
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
where do you like to buy this product?

Amazon