BY COLGATE

Colgate Triple Action Toothbrush dual angled-pointing power-tip bristles effectively reach deep and clean back teeth. Circled-cup bristle pattern helps gently remove stains to reveal natural whiteness. see more...

• It looks good! should i buy iti ts cheep but its a unfamiliar bra...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rebecca B.
If you are tired of your toothbrush getting bent and out of shape, then this is your solution. I brush my teeth very harshly and many of the toothbrushes I have tried didn't last, but with Colgate's Triple Action brush you don't have to worry about your teeth being deprived of appropriate brushing. This toothbrush withstands even the toughest of brushing!
Erika T.
Winston Salem, NC
Colgate Zig Zag Medium Toothbrushes it does what it is supposed to do very well. The bristles weren't too hard for my soft gums and they didn't lose shape fast. I'd recommend it for sure!
Wendy C.
Phoenix , AZ
I've used this type of brand of tooth brushes for a long time. I do enjoy it, it gets the job done. At my local big lots they always have these tooth brushes at a lower cost than anywhere else including Walmart. So if you have a big lots near you ,that's a great place to save money on toothbrushes.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
I thought this would be a good value buy but the first few times, the toothbrush felt like it was ripping up my gums, which is not something I experienced before ever from colgate. Possibly counterfeit items. It is workable if you run it under hot water for a bit first.
Lindsey G.
Gonzales, LA
I like my manual toothbrush. These bristles aren't too hard and the handle doesn't sit in my hand awkwardly like others may. The pack with many colors is great to buy if you have a larger family, that way its easy to distinguish who's toothbrush is who's.
hiyo o.
Florida
This toothbrush clean your mouth so good, it soft and doesn't hurt your gum. I got brakes and my gums are so sensitive right now and this toothbrush now is my best friend. I keep using because doesn't hurt me, keep my mouth clean and is not expensive.
Veronica C.
Miami springs , FL
inexpensive i have purchased this brand of toothbrush at walmart. i think it works great, love the variety pack. they last a good amount of time before i have to switch them out. i feel that the toothbrush cleans very well. i would recommend it
Amber M.
Aberdeen, WA
BEST TOOTHBRUSH EVER! My teeth have never felt so clean! And you can tell just by looking at my smile that my mouth is getting the attention it needs! The triple action toothbrush is not only good for adults but my kids use as well. The dentist always compliments our dental health and these toothbrushes are the reason why!
Diana G.
Tulare
I got these cause I have four kid's and there always losing their toothbrushes and I just love cogate toothpaste so why not the toothbrush too overall I love this toothbrush makes my teeth feel nice and clean and refreshed
Kiana D.
These are the softest adult-sized brushes I have found and was upset when my local store stopped carrying them. These are sold for a bit more than I used to pay at the store, but it's worth it to brush my teeth without pain
Karla e.
ONTARIO , CA
It looks good! should i buy iti ts cheep but its a unfamiliar brand of brushes!