BY COLGATE

The Colgate® Travel Folding Toothbrush cleans teeth on the go! It is specifically designed for your travel, sports, and work needs. This easy-to-carry travel toothbrush folds into a compact size, occupying minimum space. A cover flips over the folded brush to keep bristles clean wherever you go. It is designed with two levels of bristles that fit the contours of your teeth to clean the surface and in between.

Easy-to-carry toothbrush folds into a compact size
Includes cover to keep bristles clean
Two levels of bristles to clean the surface and in between
Soft toothbrush bristles to gently clean teeth
Colors will vary

• Does it just fold up? Is it super fine brissels? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
soraida T.
Dallas, TX
This is really good and handy when you are on yhe go. I brush my teeth after eating nd i take my travel size toothpaste and this toothbrush i go eat to a restaurant.
Jenna L.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the perfect travel essential! Who wants to forget their toothbrush at home? With this it can stay in your travel bag and take up minimal space!! Bought it at Walmart. Still gives the same clean feeling as a regular brush. I keep it and the travel toothpaste together in my bag so it's not something to remember packing. Would definitely recommend.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothbrush for travel and over nights and away weekends! I always always leave my toothbrush at hotels, and friends houses when traveling!!! Until o found this amazing folding toothbrush! It makes it so much easier for packing, traveling and storing! Plus it's super affordable so you won't be upset when you leave your $80 Sonic care electric toothbrush 8 states away!?!? Yeah it's happened 2 times!? Anyways it's perfect! It really deep clean and leave my teeth, gums and mouth feeling fresh and clean! I love it! I have 3 in storage but since discovering it I have yet to forget it!? Wish that was the case when I repurchased my $80 toothbrush, not including the price for the replaceable heads, twice! Lol. Oh well this keeps my teeth healthy and beautiful!
Jazmine M.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently wrote a review regarding Colgate's toothpaste, which I'm not really a fan of. However, Colgate's toothbrushes are quite cheap (a little less than $2 at Walmart)! I actually got the travel toothbrush for $0.99 before I moved into my dorm, and I love the thing! It makes traveling so easy without having to worry about finding a Ziploc bag that my toothbrush will actually fit in! It's super, duper handy and folds the toothbrush small enough to fit into a pocketbook when you're on the go!
Karlee J.
I love these travel toothbrushes! I just think they are super cute and very effective. It is definitely a great product to take traveling and it met my expectations. I would highly recommend this to anyone who travels a lot or just to someone who always keeps an extra toothbrush in their car.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
I have no problem with these tooth brushes as they are very convenient to carry around or to travel with. I am just a big supporter of oral b products. I would like to be able to try another color are toothbrush though as things might have changed from the last time I used one.
Laura B.
I have purchased this toothbrush on several occasions. I love the packaging and how compact it is. It comes in a variety of colors, which works well for when my husband and I travel together. Sometimes it is sold together with a travel size toothpaste which is always very convenient.
Lauren B.
Columbus, MS
I use this as my travel toothbrush. It came in a kit and I have been very pleased with it. It folds up to make it easy to transport, but it doesn't stay too tight to trap in moisture, etc., it seems to be breathable while still keeping the bristles protected from debris.
Andrea U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the second time that I purchase these. The last time it was a horrible experience with the fold breaking and the brushes falling apart. This time I bought them specifically for travel and they are great! being able to fold and store is easy and convenient
Marvelis T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great toothbrush for travel and since it folds it's easy to keep anywhere. You can put it in a make up bag, purse etc. The bristles are good not to hard or too soft. I recommend it for anyone traveling or those who like to keep a toothbrush with them at all times.
Coral T.
Holstein, IA
Does it just fold up? Is it super fine brissels?