BY COLGATE

New Folds for convenience On-the-Go Toothbrush for your travel, sports and work needs. Convenience:  The brush folds into a compact size that is easy to carry Protection:  A cover flips over the folded brush to keep bristles clean wherever you go Bi-Level Bristles:  Two levels of bristles fir the contours of your teeth to clean the surfaces and in between Dentists & Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months Questions? Comments? call toll free ; see more...

• Does it just fold up? Is it super fine brissels? 1 Answers
Jazmine M.
Marietta , GA
I recently wrote a review regarding Colgate's toothpaste, which I'm not really a fan of. However, Colgate's toothbrushes are quite cheap (a little less than $2 at Walmart)! I actually got the travel toothbrush for $0.99 before I moved into my dorm, and I love the thing! It makes traveling so easy without having to worry about finding a Ziploc bag that my toothbrush will actually fit in! It's super, duper handy and folds the toothbrush small enough to fit into a pocketbook when you're on the go!
Victoria H.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't used one of these in several years, but when I did, it was perfect! Used these for a camp that I worked at, where I didn't typically have a normal place to store my toothbrush. Being able to fold it up and keep it with my stuff without it getting dirty was SO helpful. I highly recommend this to anyone that is traveling or going to camp!
Karlee J.
I love these travel toothbrushes! I just think they are super cute and very effective. It is definitely a great product to take traveling and it met my expectations. I would highly recommend this to anyone who travels a lot or just to someone who always keeps an extra toothbrush in their car.
Laura B.
I have purchased this toothbrush on several occasions. I love the packaging and how compact it is. It comes in a variety of colors, which works well for when my husband and I travel together. Sometimes it is sold together with a travel size toothpaste which is always very convenient.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
We have purchased this toothbrush on several occasions. Love the packaging and how compact it is. It comes in a variety of colors, which works well for when my husband and I travel together. Sometimes it is sold together with a travel size toothpaste which is always very convenient.
April D.
stone mtn, GA
. Colgate travel folding toothbrush is in my cosmetic bag right now I love it because it fits a lot of the travel toothbrushes that I've seen didn't fold and fit into my particular bad this one is pretty handy I love it because it works works for me it makes me feel fresh and clean
Amber G.
Everett, WA
I have no problem with these tooth brushes as they are very convenient to carry around or to travel with. I am just a big supporter of oral b products. I would like to be able to try another color are toothbrush though as things might have changed from the last time I used one.
Lauren B.
Columbus, MS
I use this as my travel toothbrush. It came in a kit and I have been very pleased with it. It folds up to make it easy to transport, but it doesn't stay too tight to trap in moisture, etc., it seems to be breathable while still keeping the bristles protected from debris.
Marvelis T.
Great toothbrush for travel and since it folds it's easy to keep anywhere. You can put it in a make up bag, purse etc. The bristles are good not to hard or too soft. I recommend it for anyone traveling or those who like to keep a toothbrush with them at all times.
Andrea U.
This is the second time that I purchase these. The last time it was a horrible experience with the fold breaking and the brushes falling apart. This time I bought them specifically for travel and they are great! being able to fold and store is easy and convenient
Coral T.
Holstein, IA
Does it just fold up? Is it super fine brissels?