Colgate® TRANSFORMERS™ Toothpaste Bubble Fruit Flavor uploaded by Random P.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Transformers Toothpaste Mild Bubble Fruit Flavor
Helps protect against cavities
Clinically proven cavity and enamel protection
ADA accepted

Warnings:

Warning Text: Keep out Of reach Of children under 6 years Of age. If more than usedfor brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact apoison control center right away. Twist off cap And remove foil seal. Donot use if seal is not intact.

California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/V Fluoride Ion)&Purpose: Anticavity. Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, PEG-12, Cellulose Gum, Tetrasodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 1.

Directions:

Instructions: Adults And children 2 years Of age And older: brush teeth thoroughly,preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by adentist or physician. Children 2 To 6 years: use only a pea sized amountand supervise child's brushing And rinsing (To minimize swallowing).Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or physician.

Buy on Amazon
Brittany T.
Chilhowie
This is what I use for my 2yr old son and we both love it. Hes still not really sure how he feels about the whole teeth cleaning thing but I really do believe this toothpaste helps the situation. Also he will sometimes swallow this toothpaste instead of spitting it out like hes supposed to and I dont have to worry about it hurting him.
Natalia M.
Ottawa, ON
This toothpaste really cleans out your teeth and keeps them smelling good and shining like pearls!Really effective and a amazing price!I am a respect user because I love this toothpaste and would buy it again!Really gets in your teeth and prevents them from getting cavities, I wouldn’t rate it 5 stars because it has that kid scent and smell that I don’t rly like but good for kids that like a scent in their toothpaste
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
This is the number one toothpaste that my son uses daily to brush his teeth. I think kids like using toothpaste that has characters on the toothpaste it makes brushing their teeth a little bit more enjoyable it seems to prevent cavities keep his breath smelling great and clean his teeth what more can you ask for
Kat C.
My son loves this toothpaste as soon as he sees it he knows that it’s time to brush his teeth I tried it for myself and it was great the flavor that it’s leaves in the mouth is great overall it’s great and it’s affordable.
Lee Ann D.
Murray, KY
My nieces both love this tooth paste . No fights when having to brush there teeth they love using this tooth paste to brush there teeth .and have been cavity free . Highly recommend this tooth paste
Roni M.
I bought this for my youngest child when he was smaller. It actually helped with him wanting to brush and cleaned his teeth. His complaint was it felt like sand in his mouth.
Olivia B.
Ware
My little brother has this and it makes him want to brush his teeth every night because he says it tastes good. It cleans his teeth very well and keeps him away from cavities
Elena Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
lid broke after first use. It's very sticky especially when it's out of the tube. Any leftover paste on the sink or the outside of the tube becomes very sticky and difficult to clean up.
Alexxus H.
Fayetteville
My kids use this product. It’s a relief to know that their teeth and gums are being cleaned and taken care of. They love the taste of this product which makes them want to brush their teeth even more. It’s the perfect beginners toothpaste for kids.
Amelia f.
Great taste and super great. My kids love it and the fact that Colgate is coming with super hero theme. Great idea for kids who are scared if brushing their teeth.