Colgate® TRANSFORMERS™ Toothpaste Bubble Fruit Flavor uploaded by Random P.

BY COLGATE #94 in Toothpaste

Colgate Transformers Toothpaste Mild Bubble Fruit Flavor
Helps protect against cavities
Clinically proven cavity and enamel protection
ADA accepted

Warnings:

Warning Text: Keep out Of reach Of children under 6 years Of age. If more than usedfor brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact apoison control center right away. Twist off cap And remove foil seal. Donot use if seal is not intact.

California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/V Fluoride Ion)&Purpose: Anticavity. Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, PEG-12, Cellulose Gum, Tetrasodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 1.

Directions:

Instructions: Adults And children 2 years Of age And older: brush teeth thoroughly,preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by adentist or physician. Children 2 To 6 years: use only a pea sized amountand supervise child's brushing And rinsing (To minimize swallowing).Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or physician.

Buy on Amazon
Conchis S.
My children love it,  so that means I love it.  I purchase this item in Walmart,  in the hygiene section.  It work and recommend to purchase for small children.  The pros it does not burn there mouth (to hot). I would definitely repurchase this item..
Jennifer B.
Mifflinburg
I actually have this same Colgate for my girls but in the trolls version. They absolutely love brushing their teeth. They have to brush their teeth at least twice a day if not more if I were to let them. They even have matching toothbrushes
Brieanna H.
Northvills
My son loves the bubblegum flavor. He also loves the characters on the front. He always feels extra special picking out his own toothpaste. His teeth look great and breath smells fresh. Which let’s be honest is the most important thing.
Anna B.
Fort Worth , TX
I’m sorry but I just don’t like this toothpaste for my kids I’ve bought it from Walmart it’s not expensive at all but my kids sees this like candy it’s too fruity and to me I think it doesn’t give the same clean as any other toothpaste
Kelly P.
Green Bay
My daughter uses the girl bubble gum version of this tooth paste and loves brushing her breath in the morning and before going to bed and she tells me she likes how it doesn't taste yucky
Crystal P.
El Paso , TX
My girls favorite tooth paste the bubble gum is there favorite. They love brushing there teeth with this tooth paste. Very effective leaves there teeth so shiny & smelling good & fresh
Olivia B.
Ware
My little brother has this and it makes him want to brush his teeth every night because he says it tastes good. It cleans his teeth very well and keeps him away from cavities
Tommia F.
My kids love brushing their teeth with this kid-friendly toothpaste. I have noticed a difference in the health of their teeth. They love sweets,so a good toothpaste is a must.
Isabel A.
I bought this for my godson because of some difficulties with getting him to brush his teeth. Having a character he likes and watches on TV so often it made him warm up to wanting to use it more. Especially with such a good smell it draws him back and back each day. He won't us any other kind! If you're having problems then maybe try this.
Ashley D.
North East, MD
I prefer this product over most others for my child's tooth paste. He's a big fan of transformers so he was excited to get this, no arguments over brushing his teeth at night. it works great and I feel it's better than other brands. He did enjoy the flavor a little too much so we had to put it out of his reach!