Colgate® TRANSFORMERS™ Toothpaste Bubble Fruit Flavor uploaded by Random P.

BY COLGATE #33 in Toothpaste

Colgate Transformers Toothpaste Mild Bubble Fruit Flavor
Helps protect against cavities
Clinically proven cavity and enamel protection
ADA accepted

Warnings:

Warning Text: Keep out Of reach Of children under 6 years Of age. If more than usedfor brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact apoison control center right away. Twist off cap And remove foil seal. Donot use if seal is not intact.

California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/V Fluoride Ion)&Purpose: Anticavity. Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, PEG-12, Cellulose Gum, Tetrasodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 1.

Directions:

Instructions: Adults And children 2 years Of age And older: brush teeth thoroughly,preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by adentist or physician. Children 2 To 6 years: use only a pea sized amountand supervise child's brushing And rinsing (To minimize swallowing).Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or physician.

Amanda T.
buckeye
This is the only toothpaste my daughter with sensory issues will use. She loves the bubble gum taste and the characters on the tube itself. The prices aren’t great but you can get good coupons to compensate. My only complaint is that it doesn’t help with bad breath, I have to make my kids use mouth wash after brushing because even though it cleans their teeth good it doesn’t clean their breath.
Brittany T.
Chilhowie
This is what I use for my 2yr old son and we both love it. Hes still not really sure how he feels about the whole teeth cleaning thing but I really do believe this toothpaste helps the situation. Also he will sometimes swallow this toothpaste instead of spitting it out like hes supposed to and I dont have to worry about it hurting him.
Natalia M.
Ottawa
This toothpaste really cleans out your teeth and keeps them smelling good and shining like pearls!Really effective and a amazing price!I am a respect user because I love this toothpaste and would buy it again!Really gets in your teeth and prevents them from getting cavities, I wouldn’t rate it 5 stars because it has that kid scent and smell that I don’t rly like but good for kids that like a scent in their toothpaste
Veronica P.
Orlando, FL
El favorito de mis hijos, nunca he visto niños tan desesperados por despertar y cepillarse, el sabor es agradable no muy fuerte, les deja sus dientecitos súper limpios y la usan por su propia iniciativa no hay que obligarlos al cepillado diario, es genial que venga con temas de películas o dibujos porque eso los estimula aún más
Manda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the number one toothpaste that my son uses daily to brush his teeth. I think kids like using toothpaste that has characters on the toothpaste it makes brushing their teeth a little bit more enjoyable it seems to prevent cavities keep his breath smelling great and clean his teeth what more can you ask for
Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
i use this just because of the bubble gum face that it leaves 😂 my brother loves this toothpaste and it’s a good catch for kids eyes . the transformers on it and the bubble gum taste and scent . your kids won’t have to be told to brush their teeth🤣
Sierra C.
Janesville, WI
Nice and sturdy packaging. The tube has a good size hole to squeeze the toothpaste out. Kids say it has a good flavor in there mouth. Awesome idea to put cartoon characters on toothpaste it makes the kids want to brush their teeth.
Bri V.
Arvada, CO
My kids love this toothpaste! They love the characters on the front and love the taste of it! It’s affordable and easy to use. Packaging is great. I recommend this toothpaste to all the parents out there with little ones!
Kat C.
My son loves this toothpaste as soon as he sees it he knows that it’s time to brush his teeth I tried it for myself and it was great the flavor that it’s leaves in the mouth is great overall it’s great and it’s affordable.
Jacqueline M.
Got it for my brother but it was alright, to me it had a weird flavor and just sometimes it leaves blue color on your teeth so you just have to keep on brushing till that fades away as well as your tongue too.

back