BY COLGATE

Colgate® Transformers™ Ages 3+ Extra Soft Powered Toothbrush.
2x Energizer®.
Inside.
Slim handle. Easy to hold.

Great clean made fun! Colgate Transformers Powered Toothbrush is designed to clean your teeth better than a manual brush would and it makes brushing fun. The toothbrush features: easy on/off button, two replaceable AAA batteries, slim handle. The brush lays flat for easy toothpaste application. Enjoy all three designs. Colgate Transformers Regular Powered Toothbrush

• Where can I find the children powered toothbrushes?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Katherine C.
My son loved the battery powered toothbrush as he was getting used to daily brush sessions. We found ours at Target and Amazon. I loved the automated timing of a minute. Unfortunately not reusable once brushes go limp or frayed and battery dies.
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
My niece is 5 and she is in love with transformers, so I love that they have different characters for kids to choose from. It makes brush time so much more fun for her and a lot easier for me. I definitely recommend this.
Nikki S.
Dubois, PA
Trying to get you kids to willingly brush their teeth can sometimes be a nightmare! So having their favorite character on the toothbrush gets them a little more excited!! My little guy gives this 2 thumbs up!
Iyndsay I.
Mys son has this tooth brush and he finally will brush his teeth w out a fight. I know he is getting them all clean even the ones in the far back that can be hard to reach. He has started loosing teeth and this brush didnt harm the exposed gum or hurt him to brush w at all.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've purchases these toothbrushes for my son for so many years! We are definitely repeat users. My son loves that the toothbrushes have pictures on them and they are definitely effective. They do a great job at cleaning his teeth! I would recommend to all the mommas out there!
Ashley D.
North East, MD
My son Loved this product. He never fought me about brushing his teeth plus I feel it was more effective at brushing than a regular non powered toothbrush. The only con I have for this product is it seems it didn't last very long. Overall I was satisfied with my purchase.
savannah d.
Odessa, TX
Obviously i use this everyday and they work great. very nice feeling of the bristles. i am a repeat user i have aways used this in my life. Especially as a kid with the cartoons very fun and nice. i am very satisfied with this product especially since it's affordable.
Nora M.
Red Oak, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nice way to get kids to brush their teeth more often, Walmart has a wide selection but it is a little pricey. They use it 2 times a day or even more but I do like how it make brushing their teeth something they like to do on their own without having to remind them.
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids are obsessed with the Colgate children's power toothbrushes! It gets them excited to brush their teeth and they love getting to pick out new characters each time! I highly recommend them as they also clean their teeth so well compared to a manual tooth brush!
Crystal B.
Cypress, TX
My girls love the powered toothbrush with fun designs. They especially love this one because of the transformers on them. I find them effective although I generally like them to use manual. because of the way my children use them. I was somewhat satisfied.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I find the children powered toothbrushes?