BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Mild Bubble Fruit® Flavor Trans Formers™ Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven cavity & enamel protection.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association®. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isabel A.
I bought this for my godson because of some difficulties with getting him to brush his teeth. Having a character he likes and watches on TV so often it made him warm up to wanting to use it more. Especially with such a good smell it draws him back and back each day. He won't us any other kind! If you're having problems then maybe try this.
Ashley D.
North East, MD
I prefer this product over most others for my child's tooth paste. He's a big fan of transformers so he was excited to get this, no arguments over brushing his teeth at night. it works great and I feel it's better than other brands. He did enjoy the flavor a little too much so we had to put it out of his reach!
Christina F.
Mt Holly , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Loved this product. My son loves it and loves to brush his teeth with it! I hear getting kids to brush their teeth is hard, but he seems to love it because he wants to brush his teeth every time he wakes up, eats, or before bed without argument! I will definitely buy again. Smells great as well!!
Asia W.
My kids love this toothpaste! The characters they put on the tubes draws in my kids attention and makes them excited to brush their teeth every morning and night! I feel like this keeps their teeth healthy and clean as well! I recommend other parents buy this toothpaste as well!
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
My kids like to have toothpaste with different characters. The mild bubble flavor is pleasing to them. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts awhile as long as the kids remember to cap it. No one seems to have sensitivity issues to it. Definitely a great option for kids.
Mary A.
Anything with "breath strips in it is a scam, it's plastic and it's horrible for your teeth! I love Colgate but I'm sorry this is not a good product to sell to your loyal consumers. All you need is a good cleansing and freshening toothpaste without all the extra stuff in it.
Karastine G.
Wheeling, IL
Lol I don't use this product as a girl I'm not a boy unfortunately. I have never used it in my life and my little bother hasn't gotten it either. It probably is effective and idk how it compares to others and yes I would recommend to others this brand is great
Angelia B.
Corona, CA
My son loves this toothpaste. I like to have a variety of different options for him to use, it I think helps keep him interested in brushing every night. He is a repeat user and loves the Transformers of course! He is very happy and loves the taste, too.
Tamera H.
Friendswood, TX
My kids love this toothpaste. It is the only toothpaste they will use without complaining. It is priced well and usually has a fun character on the package which encourages them to want to brush their teeth. I would definitely recommend this product.
Teraesa C.
Orlando, FL
My son loves this toothpaste. He absolutely HATES anything minty. So the fact that this is an option is wonderful. It helps him brush his teeth without too much fuss and he never complains about the flavor. I hope they always keep this flavor around!