BY COLGATE #39 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Mild Bubble Fruit® Flavor Trans Formers™ Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven cavity & enamel protection.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association®. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isabel A.
I bought this for my godson because of some difficulties with getting him to brush his teeth. Having a character he likes and watches on TV so often it made him warm up to wanting to use it more. Especially with such a good smell it draws him back and back each day. He won't us any other kind! If you're having problems then maybe try this.
Ashley D.
North East, MD
I prefer this product over most others for my child's tooth paste. He's a big fan of transformers so he was excited to get this, no arguments over brushing his teeth at night. it works great and I feel it's better than other brands. He did enjoy the flavor a little too much so we had to put it out of his reach!
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Loved this product. My son loves it and loves to brush his teeth with it! I hear getting kids to brush their teeth is hard, but he seems to love it because he wants to brush his teeth every time he wakes up, eats, or before bed without argument! I will definitely buy again. Smells great as well!!
Asia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My kids love this toothpaste! The characters they put on the tubes draws in my kids attention and makes them excited to brush their teeth every morning and night! I feel like this keeps their teeth healthy and clean as well! I recommend other parents buy this toothpaste as well!
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anything with "breath strips in it is a scam, it's plastic and it's horrible for your teeth! I love Colgate but I'm sorry this is not a good product to sell to your loyal consumers. All you need is a good cleansing and freshening toothpaste without all the extra stuff in it.
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
My kids like to have toothpaste with different characters. The mild bubble flavor is pleasing to them. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts awhile as long as the kids remember to cap it. No one seems to have sensitivity issues to it. Definitely a great option for kids.
Teraesa C.
Orlando, FL
My son loves this toothpaste. He absolutely HATES anything minty. So the fact that this is an option is wonderful. It helps him brush his teeth without too much fuss and he never complains about the flavor. I hope they always keep this flavor around!
Tamera H.
Friendswood, TX
My kids love this toothpaste. It is the only toothpaste they will use without complaining. It is priced well and usually has a fun character on the package which encourages them to want to brush their teeth. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
My son uses this one he loves it, it keeps him happy and his teeth looking great! He's been using it for about 4 years not I'm a Colgate user myself. Compared to others he hasn't done so well.. They've either been to "spicy" lol or taste yucky.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
Bought this for my 6 year old to use. He is super picky with flavor and did complain about the mint taste at first but he seems to have adjusted to it. Great product compared to the others we have tried. I would recommend this!