BY GENERIC

Colgate Total Zx Pro-Shield Plus Sensitivity Toothpaste: Clinically proven active protection that lasts even after eating or drinking Helps prevent cavities Fights plaque and germs Helps protect against sensitivity Long-lasting protection for teeth, gums and sensitivity see more...

• Does it really help with the sensitivity? i cannot have r...1 Answers
  • Dose it really whiten your teeth1 Answers
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is ok, but I guess my teeth are a little bit too sensitive for this to be effective. The only toothpaste that seems to work for me is Pronamel.
Zulay V.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this toothpaste. I actually only purchase Colgate. You can really feel the cleanse in your teeth and great mint taste after.
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
I like how this toothpaste helps your teeth and mouth from gum disease. I find that this brand makes teeth very clean and minty fresh.
kristina b.
Lyford, TX
Colgate is my only favorite brand of tooth paste. It makes my teeth look and feel clean and also gives my a minty fresh breathe
Amber
Blue River, KY
Love this toothpaste. Leaves breathe feeling fresh for hours. Gets teeth very clean and is an overall awesome product.
Rebekah S.
I like this toothpaste, you can get it on sale for a good price and always makes my teeth feel clean and refreshed.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Colgate Total Zx Pro-Shield Plus Sensitivity Mint is a great tooth paste, so minty and leaves mouth feeling great
Amber C.
Cambridge, MA
I like Colgate Total's taste and texture better, but this really helps with teeth sensitivity to hot/cold things!
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
Love it my teeth feel as clean as when the dentist does them!!! perfect and the taste isn't overwhelming!!
Sandra C.
Hayward, CA
Leaves long lasting minty fresh breath lasts pretty decent amount of time without offensive breath
Lesly L.
Riverside, CA
Dose it really whiten your teeth
Marilou A.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it really help with the sensitivity? i cannot have really cold things hit my teeth.