Colgate® Total® Zx PRO-SHIELD PLUS SENSITIVITY Toothpaste uploaded by Georgette A.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Zx Pro-Shield Plus Sensitivity Toothpaste: Clinically proven active protection that lasts even after eating or drinking Helps prevent cavities Fights plaque and germs Helps protect against sensitivity Long-lasting protection for teeth, gums and sensitivity

Jen V.
Mount Holly
I was not at all impressed with this tooth paste. It did nothing to whiten my teeth or to help with my sensitivity. I don't recommend this at all because it really didn't work for me at all. I personally would recommend sensodyne their toothpastes have always helped my teeth.
Vanessa Q.
Fresno
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I wasn’t too impressed with this toothpaste especially for the price. I used it until I finished the tube but I didn’t repurchase the product. I also wasn’t too fond of the taste. I know others who swear by this product so I think it just depends on the person.
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
I didn't like this toothpaste that I got from cvs. I hated the consistency of the toothpaste and the taste it left in my mouth. My mouth didn't feel as clean as it does when I use other brands such as Sensodyne. I would not buy this again, its jus not for me.
Mandy B.
Columbus, IN
As far as the sensitivity issue, it did help reduce sensitivity. Although, like most toothpastes it burns with any injury in the mouth. I have epilepsy and my tongue and teeth suffer a lot. Eventually I may find a toothpaste that doesn’t hurt after a seizure.
nancy p.
hanford
One of the best toothpaste products it really does whitenyour teeth when I put it on I feel like it heats up a little bit but it does work and I also noticed that this is the only toothpaste that actually gives me a fresh clean feeling mouth.
Camiee S.
Jonesboro
I love this toothpaste. The taste isn’t too bad, it actually gets your teeth white and polished. The fact that your breath still smells minty and your teeth will still be white even after eating crappy foods and drinking colorful juices.
MARLENA B.
Phoenixville, PA
I have been religiously using the Colgate pro shield plus sensitivity toothpaste! I am glad I switched over because it is a great product for very sensitive teeth and gums. I use this because it helps protects my animals and normally when I use toothpaste my gums bleed very badly! It leaves me with super fresh breath for about an hour and also leaves a tingly sensation after brushing your pearly whites! cogan is a great toothpaste company and I recommend it
Rebecca B.
Charlotte
Love this toothpaste. I have very sensitive teeth from over bleaching them with home remedies. This toothpaste doesn’t hurt to use whatsoever. It’s minty and fresh and feels like I get a good clean even though it’s so gentle
Jenna F.
Birdsboro, PA
This toothpaste does what it says it will however I find that it tastes off to me and I don't like it so much as I won't repurchase. My other friends however use this as their everyday toothpaste and have no problem with it.
Isabel G.
This toothpaste is pretty good, it does it’s job, it brushes your teeth and helps you with bad morning breathe or breathe at all, it’s effective in doing it job. I think this is an affordable toothpaste, I’d recommend it
Lesly L.
Riverside, CA
Dose it really whiten your teeth
Marilou A.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it really help with the sensitivity? i cannot have really cold things hit my teeth.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this new or something? I have never seen this one in stores