Colgate Total® Whitening™ Toothpaste

You can smile confidently when you use Colgate Total + Whitening Toothpaste. It not only offers the benefits of regular toothpaste but also refreshes and whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains. This teeth-whitening toothpaste is specially formulated to eliminate stains and fight against cav

Which one do you prefer [product:colgate-total-whitening-toothpaste] or [product:crest-3d-white-whitening-radiant-mint-toothpaste-64oz]?
[product:crest-3d-whitestrips-professional-whitening-kit-(20-treatments)(3-boxes)]? Does this ruin your teeth enamel?
Is this harsh on sensitive teeth?
Start your review of Colgate Total® Whitening™ Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
I am a hugeee fan of Colgate. I love the taste and also how fresh my mouth feels after I brush my teeth. Recently, I was on vaca and had to use AIM and was really disappointment. Won't happen again! I will make sure I have Colgate Total Whitening with me. in reviews
Adamari R.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate Total® Whitening™ Toothpaste uploaded by Adamari R.
I've used colgate and crest all my life ,very good i would say it whiteness teeth if used properly and constantly
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Colgate Total® Whitening™ Toothpaste uploaded by Marija K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great toothpaste. It makes my breath fresh. It is not overpowering. Helps protect teeth from cavities, plaque, gingivitis and tartar. It gently whitens teeth. Protects enamel. Helps relieve sensitivity.
Secret A.
Fremont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate Total® Whitening™ Toothpaste uploaded by Secret A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Minty taste and very bubbly. Has always been my go to toothpaste for cleaning teeth and tongue
Shermane O.
Atlanta, GA
Colgate Total® Whitening™ Toothpaste uploaded by Shermane O.
I love my smile. Daily use toothpaste, we have been using that for years, we love the freshness and whitening effect doesn’t irritate the gums neither the enamel, I have very sensitive teeth and I love it! Average retail price aligned to the standard market brands!
Ninna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate Total® Whitening™ Toothpaste uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothpaste is great! I've been using it for years. It helps with sensitivity, cavities, plaque, bad breath and whitens teeth. Helps with gingivitis and tarter. My mouth always feels so fresh and clean after each use and I keep my teeth white!
Alejandra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate Total® Whitening™ Toothpaste uploaded by Alejandra B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well! My mouth feels great after brushing my teeth with this toothpaste. It keeps my teeth clean and my breath in check. I like the minty flavor of this toothpaste and have purchased it for years. I haven’t noticed a difference of it whitening my teeth but I’d still recommend it.
shawna  H.
Davenport, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We use this brand a lot in our house makes my teeth feel clean when done brushing them with refresh feeling no bad after taste can't say noting about it!!
Laura  E.
Tulalip, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Colgate Total® Whitening™ Toothpaste uploaded by Laura  E.
I really like that my teeth feel clean after I use this and I really love the minty flavor. I use it because it's an all around toothpaste that takes care of multiple things. It protects your teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums. Plus, it fights an array of yucky mouth things. It is as it states on the packaging...it's whole mouth health in a easy to use tube. I really like that the top isn't a screw off top but a flip top. I would recommend this to anyone who brushes their teeth.
Jackie E.
Castor, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate Total® Whitening™ Toothpaste uploaded by Jackie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dentist recommended this particular Colgate. It gets works well. The taste could be improved some.
Socorro V.
Milwaukee, WI
Colgate Total® Whitening™ Toothpaste uploaded by Socorro V.
Purchased at: Walmart
100 % recomendada la pasta deja un aliento fresco, además de que blanquea los dientes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...