BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening is uniquely formulated for gingivitis and cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains. Use for a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth.

Gently remove stains from teeth with Colgate® Total® teeth whitening gel toothpaste. Whitening gel toothpaste fights germs for 12 hours while brightening your smile.

Benefits

Refreshes and whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains
Fight germs for 12 hours

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Triclosan (0.30%)
Antigingivitis

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if it comes in any other flavors? I wou...1 Answers
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Colgate Total Whitening Anticavity and Antigingivitis Toothpaste more...
The box says that this is a whitening toothpaste. I have not noticed this whiten my teeth anymore than they originally are so I feel that it just cleans my teeth but it doesn’t do what it claims to do. So if you’re looking for a whitening toothpaste don’t bother using this since it is going to be totally inEffective it does leave a fresh amazing taste in your mouth after brushing though
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Colgate is a great brand but, this particular toothpaste isn't so great it's more of an okay. To start off it's a paste and so it's not very appealing to the feel nor the taste of it when it is in your mouth. It's the "TOTAL" kind meaning it's suppose to give you the total system of what it can do for your mouth. It has a distinctive smell but I'm assuming it's because it's paste. From my experience with this toothpaste I won't be buying it again unless I have no other choice. Recommend to people that like paste toothpaste and wants a toothpaste that helps whiten your teeth by removing and preventing stains on your teeth, avoiding cavities and plaque from forming, help keep from getting gingivitis, & messing up your enamel, tartar, and breath. Not such a good choice for me but it may be for you. Try it out yourself for the best decision to be made. Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste
Briony F.
The mint taste of this toothpaste is nice and the toothpaste itself does make my mouth feel fresh. I wouldn't say it does a great job of whitening my teeth though, so if your someone who drinks more soda, coffee, or tea I wouldn't recommend it as a whitening toothpaste. It works great as a regular toothpaste though.
Emily L.
New Carlisle , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
While Colgate does the job, it just doesn't make my mouth feel as refreshed as Crest products. Colgate leaves this unfavorable grainy feeling in my mouth that I'm not sure anyone would enjoy. Another downside is that even after waiting 30 minutes to eat or drink, everything tastes strange afterward. This is certainly not a plus for a woman who's husband attends culinary classes and cooks some incredible meals.

I've found that Colgate's isn't as strong as other oral care products I've tried. When using Crest, I'm confident that it will remove the scent of garlic, but with Colgate, I'm always concerned that my breath still smells I'm trying to ward off a vampire. Again, NOT favorable.

I tend to eat a lot of potent foods, so perhaps this is why Colgate just doesn't work for me. Either way, it's not as strong as Crest and it surely doesn't compare.
Heba H.
Mooresville NC
Purchased at: Sam's Club
It's out first choice of toothpaste have been using it for a while we like the fact that all we need is one tooth paste that will have total care and whitening effect, no need to buy multi products for different function these are all found in one
Chelsea L.
Torrance, CA
My mother was a dentist and growing up, she told me that Colgate was by far the best quality toothpaste on the market and I have no reason to not believe that ! My mouth always feels truly and deeply clean after brushing, no filmy residue!
Lexie M.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: Target
This toothpaste does the job. It cleans my teeth, but I can’t really tell a difference in the shade of white on my teeth. I haven’t really noticed a huge change, but maybe I haven’t been using it long enough.
Em P.
Review for: Gel more...
Love this toothpaste! We’ve been using it for years! It effectively cleans and whitens! I prefer the gel to the paste and know that I can count on having minty fresh breath for hours after I brush my teeth!
Belle P.
Sarasota
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like Colgate toothpaste. I love whitening toothpastes. Colgate always leaves my mouth felling nice and refreshed. I love the clean feeling it gives me after I finish brushing my teeth.
Nicole A.
Warren, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great toothpaste, leaves my teeth feeling clean and the breath feeling fresh. As far as the whitening goes, I don't really notice a difference on an everyday basis.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?
April M.
Rockford, WA
Would you use this toothpaste if it was bacon flavored?
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I have gum degeneration, would this product possibly help with this? I am currently trying out a variety of different toothpastes to see which one has the best effect for myself.
Samantha G.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
How well does this tooth paste whiten? When did you start to see results?
Christopher B.
Randleman, NC
Does anyone know if it comes in any other flavors? I wouldn't mind trying out some other of the flavors if they taste as good as this one.

Amazon