BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening is uniquely formulated for gingivitis and cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains. Use for a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth.

Gently remove stains from teeth with Colgate® Total® teeth whitening gel toothpaste. Whitening gel toothpaste fights germs for 12 hours while brightening your smile.

Benefits

Refreshes and whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains
Fight germs for 12 hours

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Triclosan (0.30%)
Antigingivitis

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if it comes in any other flavors? I wou...1 Answers
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Colgate Total Whitening Anticavity and Antigingivitis Toothpaste more...
The box says that this is a whitening toothpaste. I have not noticed this whiten my teeth anymore than they originally are so I feel that it just cleans my teeth but it doesn’t do what it claims to do. So if you’re looking for a whitening toothpaste don’t bother using this since it is going to be totally inEffective it does leave a fresh amazing taste in your mouth after brushing though
Judy M.
Rosenberg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite toothpaste in the world but it does get the job done I have a sensitivity problem so it's really strong for me I can't use it so I don't recommend it to anyone who has mouth sensitivity or mouth sores ect. But if you like whitening toothpastes with a strong minty flavor I recommend this product
Nicole B.
Mankato, MN
I haven’t used this toothpaste in a few months because I have switched to a better one, but this one worked pretty well too. It leaves a pretty fresh breath but it isn’t as great as other toothpastes such as crest. I didn’t like the suds it created while brushing. The mint was a good flavor though.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
While Colgate does the job, it just doesn't make my mouth feel as refreshed as Crest products. Colgate leaves this unfavorable grainy feeling in my mouth that I'm not sure anyone would enjoy. Another downside is that even after waiting 30 minutes to eat or drink, everything tastes strange afterward. This is certainly not a plus for a woman who's husband attends culinary classes and cooks some incredible meals.

I've found that Colgate's isn't as strong as other oral care products I've tried. When using Crest, I'm confident that it will remove the scent of garlic, but with Colgate, I'm always concerned that my breath still smells I'm trying to ward off a vampire. Again, NOT favorable.

I tend to eat a lot of potent foods, so perhaps this is why Colgate just doesn't work for me. Either way, it's not as strong as Crest and it surely doesn't compare.
alyssa k.
Reno
the og toothpaste! always on sale, always the cheapest option at the store! i havent really noticed any actual teeth whitening, but it is always the best for our household! effective in making my teeth and mouth feel clean and fresh! :) would recommend.
Fiona L.
This toothpaste is loved by my entire household. It does not have a tacky flavor nor does it have a taste which is too strong and disgusting. The only thing is that my teeth have not exactly gone any whiter.... false advertising?
Kristen K.
Shenandoah, PA
This toothpaste was nice. The mint flavor was pretty good and my teeth felt pretty clean after using it. I’m not sure if it actually whitened my teeth but I would purchase this again. I would recommend this to others.
Lexie M.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: Target
This toothpaste does the job. It cleans my teeth, but I can’t really tell a difference in the shade of white on my teeth. I haven’t really noticed a huge change, but maybe I haven’t been using it long enough.
Kate M.
This is a really great toothpaste ive gone through multiple tubes of it! I only wish it would whiten my teeth a little better but i still use it everyday and it makes me teeth feel shiny and clean!
Leonor  R.
Rio Rancho , NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There is something to be said about brand loyalty. I prefer the sharp mint taste of this toothpaste as compared to Crest’s equivalent paste. The Colgate knocks out morning breath like nothing else.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?
April M.
Rockford, WA
Would you use this toothpaste if it was bacon flavored?
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I have gum degeneration, would this product possibly help with this? I am currently trying out a variety of different toothpastes to see which one has the best effect for myself.
Samantha G.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
How well does this tooth paste whiten? When did you start to see results?
Christopher B.
Randleman, NC
Does anyone know if it comes in any other flavors? I wouldn't mind trying out some other of the flavors if they taste as good as this one.

Target