BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening is uniquely formulated for gingivitis and cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains. Use for a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth.

Gently remove stains from teeth with Colgate® Total® teeth whitening gel toothpaste. Whitening gel toothpaste fights germs for 12 hours while brightening your smile.

Benefits

Refreshes and whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains
Fight germs for 12 hours

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Triclosan (0.30%)
Antigingivitis

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if it comes in any other flavors? I wou...1 Answers
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Colgate is a great brand but, this particular toothpaste isn't so great it's more of an okay. To start off it's a paste and so it's not very appealing to the feel nor the taste of it when it is in your mouth. It's the "TOTAL" kind meaning it's suppose to give you the total system of what it can do for your mouth. It has a distinctive smell but I'm assuming it's because it's paste. From my experience with this toothpaste I won't be buying it again unless I have no other choice. Recommend to people that like paste toothpaste and wants a toothpaste that helps whiten your teeth by removing and preventing stains on your teeth, avoiding cavities and plaque from forming, help keep from getting gingivitis, & messing up your enamel, tartar, and breath. Not such a good choice for me but it may be for you. Try it out yourself for the best decision to be made. Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste
Emily L.
New Carlisle , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
While Colgate does the job, it just doesn't make my mouth feel as refreshed as Crest products. Colgate leaves this unfavorable grainy feeling in my mouth that I'm not sure anyone would enjoy. Another downside is that even after waiting 30 minutes to eat or drink, everything tastes strange afterward. This is certainly not a plus for a woman who's husband attends culinary classes and cooks some incredible meals.

I've found that Colgate's isn't as strong as other oral care products I've tried. When using Crest, I'm confident that it will remove the scent of garlic, but with Colgate, I'm always concerned that my breath still smells I'm trying to ward off a vampire. Again, NOT favorable.

I tend to eat a lot of potent foods, so perhaps this is why Colgate just doesn't work for me. Either way, it's not as strong as Crest and it surely doesn't compare.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Colgate Total Whitening Anticavity and Antigingivitis Toothpaste, Gel, Other more...
This is the sort of toothpaste i use every day. The only thing I don’t like it is that it has a lot of chemicals in it. It meets my expectations so that’s a pro one of the cons is the chemical substances. I do buy it all the time. I’m just looking for something that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it.it cleans but doesn’t really whiten
Sophia M.
I have this tooth paste and I like it a lot because it is a very minty flavor but there is a lot of cons to it. It does not whiten my teeth like it says and I don’t even know if it cleans good. I recently started buying my toothpaste from my dentist because he told me that most toothpastes sold at the drugstore are not very good for you, but who knows he could be just trying to get money from me.
Jennifer D.
Review for: Colgate Total Whitening Anticavity and Antigingivitis Toothpaste more...
I’m only giving this review 3 stars because I like Colgate toothpaste just not the whitening one. I felt like it made my teeth a lot more sensitive it was so awful.. This products way to harsh, I rather stick with the regular formulas. Teeth whiteners in here all can be dangerous for your teeth so make sure to use in moderation when it comes to that stuff.
Precious P.
Ocala
This is the only toothpaste my husband will use. So I buy it in bulk for him. I have tried it a few times personally and it works fine but we are a 4 toothpaste household he like this over the crest for his oral hygiene needs.
Megan S.
Richland, MO
This is the only toothpaste that I have used in several years. It leaves my breath fresh annuity, and also helps to keep them from yellowing as bad, as I am a heavy smoker and coffee drinker. I would recommend this toothpaste and I will also continue to purchase it for my household.
Emina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a nice every day toothpaste but it never did anything for me whitening wise. It’s pretty affordable, especially compared to crest 3d white, but it does not whiten my teeth as I mentioned. I would recommend this either way for just a nice simple toothpaste
Courtney M.
Auburn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I definitely didn’t dislike this product. It made my teeth and mouth feel clean and the flavor was pleasant. I didn’t notice any significant whitening effect though. I have since switched to an all natural toothpaste, but I would purchase this again in a pinch.
Shauntai K.
Rock falls, IL
To be honest I buy Colgate toothpaste because it’s in the cheaper cost point than some others. However it works well and performs as well as a lot of other higher priced toothpaste! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a cheap toothpaste that works great.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?
April M.
Rockford, WA
Would you use this toothpaste if it was bacon flavored?
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I have gum degeneration, would this product possibly help with this? I am currently trying out a variety of different toothpastes to see which one has the best effect for myself.
Samantha G.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
How well does this tooth paste whiten? When did you start to see results?
Christopher B.
Randleman, NC
Does anyone know if it comes in any other flavors? I wouldn't mind trying out some other of the flavors if they taste as good as this one.

Amazon