Personal CareOral CareToothpasteColgate
Colgate Total WHITENING Toothpaste

Colgate® Total® WHITENING Toothpaste

Colgate Total Whitening is uniquely formulated for gingivitis and cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains. Use for a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth.

Gently remove stains from teeth with Colgate® Total® teeth whitening gel toothpaste. Whitening gel toothpaste fights germs for 12 hours while brightening your smile.

Benefits

Refreshes and whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains
Fight germs for 12 hours

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Triclosan (0.30%)
Antigingivitis

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Propylene Glycol
Carrageenan
Sodium Saccharin
Titanium Dioxide

Is this harsh on sensitive teeth?
If I have gum degeneration, would this product possibly help with this? I am currently trying out a variety of different toothpastes to see which one has the best effect for myself.
Start your review of Colgate® Total® WHITENING Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I am a hugeee fan of Colgate. I love the taste and also how fresh my mouth feels after I brush my teeth. Recently, I was on vaca and had to use AIM and was really disappointment. Won't happen again! I will make sure I have Colgate Total Whitening with me. in reviews
Adamari R.
Grand Haven, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate® Total® WHITENING Toothpaste uploaded by Adamari R.
I've used colgate and crest all my life ,very good i would say it whiteness teeth if used properly and constantly
Shermane O.
Dallas, TX
Colgate® Total® WHITENING Toothpaste uploaded by Shermane O.
I love my smile. Daily use toothpaste, we have been using that for years, we love the freshness and whitening effect doesn’t irritate the gums neither the enamel, I have very sensitive teeth and I love it! Average retail price aligned to the standard market brands!
Ninna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate® Total® WHITENING Toothpaste uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothpaste is great! I've been using it for years. It helps with sensitivity, cavities, plaque, bad breath and whitens teeth. Helps with gingivitis and tarter. My mouth always feels so fresh and clean after each use and I keep my teeth white!
Alejandra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate® Total® WHITENING Toothpaste uploaded by Alejandra B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well! My mouth feels great after brushing my teeth with this toothpaste. It keeps my teeth clean and my breath in check. I like the minty flavor of this toothpaste and have purchased it for years. I haven’t noticed a difference of it whitening my teeth but I’d still recommend it.
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We use this brand a lot in our house makes my teeth feel clean when done brushing them with refresh feeling no bad after taste can't say noting about it!!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate® Total® WHITENING Toothpaste uploaded by Laura E.
I really like that my teeth feel clean after I use this and I really love the minty flavor. I use it because it's an all around toothpaste that takes care of multiple things. It protects your teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums. Plus, it fights an array of yucky mouth things. It is as it states on the packaging...it's whole mouth health in a easy to use tube. I really like that the top isn't a screw off top but a flip top. I would recommend this to anyone who brushes their teeth.
Jackie E.
Castor, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate® Total® WHITENING Toothpaste uploaded by Jackie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dentist recommended this particular Colgate. It gets works well. The taste could be improved some.
Socorro V.
Milwaukee, WI
Colgate® Total® WHITENING Toothpaste uploaded by Socorro V.
Purchased at: Walmart
100 % recomendada la pasta deja un aliento fresco, además de que blanquea los dientes
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Colgate® Total® WHITENING Toothpaste uploaded by Chloe S.
Using this while staying at my brothers and not a fan. I dont know what this 'new flavor' is but its nasty. It has a medicinal taste that im not used to in toothpaste. I like the other benefits but the flavor can't not be gotten over.
Zina A.
Colgate® Total® WHITENING Toothpaste uploaded by Zina A.
Love it. It also helps whiten the teeth. Use it everyday. Has a good flavor leaving you with fresh breath the whole day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...