BY COLGATE #7 in Toothpaste

Colgate Total Whitening is uniquely formulated for gingivitis and cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains. Use for a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth.

Gently remove stains from teeth with Colgate® Total® teeth whitening gel toothpaste. Whitening gel toothpaste fights germs for 12 hours while brightening your smile.

Benefits

Refreshes and whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains
Fight germs for 12 hours

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Triclosan (0.30%)
Antigingivitis

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?4 Answers
  • Would you use this toothpaste if it was bacon flavored?2 Answers
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Anticavity Fluoride And Antigingivitis more...
Colgate is a great brand but, this particular toothpaste isn't so great it's more of an okay. To start off it's a paste and so it's not very appealing to the feel nor the taste of it when it is in your mouth. It's the "TOTAL" kind meaning it's suppose to give you the total system of what it can do for your mouth. It has a distinctive smell but I'm assuming it's because it's paste. From my experience with this toothpaste I won't be buying it again unless I have no other choice. Recommend to people that like paste toothpaste and wants a toothpaste that helps whiten your teeth by removing and preventing stains on your teeth, avoiding cavities and plaque from forming, help keep from getting gingivitis, & messing up your enamel, tartar, and breath. Not such a good choice for me but it may be for you. Try it out yourself for the best decision to be made. Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Paste more...
While Colgate does the job, it just doesn't make my mouth feel as refreshed as Crest products. Colgate leaves this unfavorable grainy feeling in my mouth that I'm not sure anyone would enjoy. Another downside is that even after waiting 30 minutes to eat or drink, everything tastes strange afterward. This is certainly not a plus for a woman who's husband attends culinary classes and cooks some incredible meals.

I've found that Colgate's isn't as strong as other oral care products I've tried. When using Crest, I'm confident that it will remove the scent of garlic, but with Colgate, I'm always concerned that my breath still smells I'm trying to ward off a vampire. Again, NOT favorable.

I tend to eat a lot of potent foods, so perhaps this is why Colgate just doesn't work for me. Either way, it's not as strong as Crest and it surely doesn't compare.
Schyler L.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste 1.9oz more...
This is my favorite toothpaste ever! Occasionally I switch to a different brand and I always end up going back to this. It works so well, it keeps my teeth clean for a long time after brushing. It gives your teeth that smooth feeling when you just got a cleaning done from the dentist. I know it's not natural but this is the best toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste doesn't bother me too much, unlike the Crest Pro Health which is the equivalence of the Colgate Total.
Christine W.
Atlanta
Review for: Colgate Total Whitening Anticavity and Antigingivitis Toothpaste more...
I love Colgate toothpaste, way better than Crest, because it doesn’t taste chalky like Crest does. The Total toothpaste is awesome because i feel like it keeps my teeth clean longer than any other toothpaste out there. I’m not sure I saw any effects from the whitening, but otherwise the tooth paste was effective.
Chloe H.
Screamer
Review for: Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) more...
It done what it was supposed to do I would buy it again I do perfure a different one than this one but I still really like this one and recommend it did reach my expectations and i was satisfied with this toothpaste
Tera B.
Mounds, OK
I have used this toothpaste my whole life, we switched one year to Crest and we all got cavities so we switched back to Coalgate and have been good since! This to face gives me a nice clean feeling in my mouth and The Taste is good! It is a good price for what you get and for keeping your teeth healthy!
Anne R.
My favorite toothpaste ever! The strong mint feeling this toothpaste leaves in the mouth is great! Whenever I use this I really feel it gives my mouth a good clean. The whitening benefits definitely makes this product 5 stars for me! I have no complaints about this toothpaste. 100% recommend!
Megan S.
Richland, MO
Review for: Colgate Total Whitening Paste Toothpaste 7.8oz 3 pack more...
This is the only toothpaste that I have used in several years. It leaves my breath fresh annuity, and also helps to keep them from yellowing as bad, as I am a heavy smoker and coffee drinker. I would recommend this toothpaste and I will also continue to purchase it for my household.
Rosemary H.
Columbus
This toothpaste is pretty normal. It tastes normal and keeps my teeth not yellow, but it doesn’t make them diamonds or anything. It tastes better than the baking soda crest toothpaste that I’ve tried. Overall i am satisfied eith this product. There is nothing wrong with it.
Hannah G.
The taste this leaves in your mouth is anything but clean. My teeth still feel gritty when I use it, and it doesn’t dissolve very well no matter how long you brush. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. I switched to Crest and it was the best decision I made for my teeth.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?
April M.
Rockford, WA
Would you use this toothpaste if it was bacon flavored?
Samantha G.
Randolph, NJ
How well does this tooth paste whiten? When did you start to see results?
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
If I have gum degeneration, would this product possibly help with this? I am currently trying out a variety of different toothpastes to see which one has the best effect for myself.
Christopher B.
Randleman, NC
Does anyone know if it comes in any other flavors? I wouldn't mind trying out some other of the flavors if they taste as good as this one.