BY COLGATE #6 in Toothpaste

Colgate Total Whitening is uniquely formulated for gingivitis and cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains. Use for a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth.

Gently remove stains from teeth with Colgate® Total® teeth whitening gel toothpaste. Whitening gel toothpaste fights germs for 12 hours while brightening your smile.

Benefits

Refreshes and whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains
Fight germs for 12 hours

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Triclosan (0.30%)
Antigingivitis

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Reviews (1917)
Buy on Amazon*
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Anticavity Fluoride And Antigingivitis more...
Colgate is a great brand but, this particular toothpaste isn't so great it's more of an okay. To start off it's a paste and so it's not very appealing to the feel nor the taste of it when it is in your mouth. It's the "TOTAL" kind meaning it's suppose to give you the total system of what it can do for your mouth. It has a distinctive smell but I'm assuming it's because it's paste. From my experience with this toothpaste I won't be buying it again unless I have no other choice. Recommend to people that like paste toothpaste and wants a toothpaste that helps whiten your teeth by removing and preventing stains on your teeth, avoiding cavities and plaque from forming, help keep from getting gingivitis, & messing up your enamel, tartar, and breath. Not such a good choice for me but it may be for you. Try it out yourself for the best decision to be made. Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Paste more...
While Colgate does the job, it just doesn't make my mouth feel as refreshed as Crest products. Colgate leaves this unfavorable grainy feeling in my mouth that I'm not sure anyone would enjoy. Another downside is that even after waiting 30 minutes to eat or drink, everything tastes strange afterward. This is certainly not a plus for a woman who's husband attends culinary classes and cooks some incredible meals.

I've found that Colgate's isn't as strong as other oral care products I've tried. When using Crest, I'm confident that it will remove the scent of garlic, but with Colgate, I'm always concerned that my breath still smells I'm trying to ward off a vampire. Again, NOT favorable.

I tend to eat a lot of potent foods, so perhaps this is why Colgate just doesn't work for me. Either way, it's not as strong as Crest and it surely doesn't compare.
Sophia M.
I have this tooth paste and I like it a lot because it is a very minty flavor but there is a lot of cons to it. It does not whiten my teeth like it says and I don’t even know if it cleans good. I recently started buying my toothpaste from my dentist because he told me that most toothpastes sold at the drugstore are not very good for you, but who knows he could be just trying to get money from me.
Ja’lendcia S.
Bossier City
Review for: Gel more...
This toothpaste is a great product. It’s also pretty affordable for a whitening tooth paste. Although it does not whiten immediately, this product does work after a few days and you would definitely be able to tell the difference. I definitely recommend this product for those of you who are looking for an affordable way for whiter teeth
Tabitha K.
League City
Review for: Colgate Total Whitening Anticavity and Antigingivitis Toothpaste more...
I really liked this Colgate toothpaste because overall, it had a great flavor, it foamed in my mouth well, it definitely whitened my teeth (I mean, I could tell a difference), it cleaned my teeth really well, and definitely left my breath and mouth feeling nice and fresh. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to anyone looking for a whitening toothpaste. It definitely beat the Crest whitening toothpaste that I’ve tried, or any of the Crest toothpastes I’ve tried.
Kristen S.
Lutz
I love knowing I’m not just getting whitening from my toothpaste, but health benefits too! This toothpaste has a strong mint flavor that lasts for a long time after brushing. It also does a great job whitening and I’ve been able to tell a noticeable difference between when I started using this product till now.
Jenna J.
Austin, TX
Favorite toothpaste and overall best I have ever used in my lifetime! This toothpaste makes my teeth feel strong and healthy and have fresh breath. Colgate total never fails to amaze me and I am so pleased every time I buy. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to take the best care of their teeth. Love!
Tera B.
Mounds, OK
I have used this toothpaste my whole life, we switched one year to Crest and we all got cavities so we switched back to Coalgate and have been good since! This to face gives me a nice clean feeling in my mouth and The Taste is good! It is a good price for what you get and for keeping your teeth healthy!
Chloe H.
Screamer
Review for: Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) more...
It done what it was supposed to do I would buy it again I do perfure a different one than this one but I still really like this one and recommend it did reach my expectations and i was satisfied with this toothpaste
Katie B.
Findlay, OH
Great product, great price— no complaints! I prefer the actual Toothpaste over the gel product. It’s my go to everyday toothpaste and it seems to work well and it has a pleasant taste. Sometimes toothpastes are too minty to me and almost feel spicy, but I don’t have that problem with this brand.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?
April M.
Rockford, WA
Would you use this toothpaste if it was bacon flavored?
Samantha G.
Randolph, NJ
How well does this tooth paste whiten? When did you start to see results?
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
If I have gum degeneration, would this product possibly help with this? I am currently trying out a variety of different toothpastes to see which one has the best effect for myself.
Christopher B.
Randleman, NC
Does anyone know if it comes in any other flavors? I wouldn't mind trying out some other of the flavors if they taste as good as this one.