BY COLGATE

To purchase Medium online search item #621690. When ordering through Club Pickup, at check out notate which toothbrush you prefer in the comment section. Soft or Medium. see more...

Diana R.
Diana R.
Hialeah, FL
I absolutely love these toothbrushes! Soft bristles are always my go to for gently cleaning, and these brushes are great! I will always get this toothbrush over and over again. The tongue brushed is amazing especially after you eat garlic! I Also love how decently priced these toothbrushes are and the variety of colors.
Caelan C.
Caelan C.
I have braces this is a soft brush which works best and does not get stuck in my braces like most other toothbrushes I wish they advertise that on the package that is great for braces because I think a lot of people are definitely by the chemical a lot more money if you do you have braces no worries Dubai
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Murray, UT
My gums can be senitive so I tend to buy the soft bristle toothbrush and this one is sufficiently soft but also hard enough to clean well. I like the shape of the bristles and the reach they have. I like the flexibility of the handle and the soft grip. Nothing bad but nothing that really wowed me.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Merritt Is, FL
This is a great toothbrush because it is comfortable to use, feels like it cleans teeth very well, and reaches all of the hard to reach places! I like to replace my toothbrushes often, and some I have to replace sooner because they just start to look gross. I don't have that problem with this one!
Yolie M.
Yolie M.
Long Beach, CA
I like that this product comes conveniently packed in multiples because let's face it, you never know when you'll need that extra toothbrush...whether it's overnight visitors, traveling, or that dreaded fallen toothbrush on a risky surface. Quality is great for the price and super convenient.
Ana Sofía V.
Ana Sofía V.
La verdad es que son excelentes, por lo menos en mi caso que me gusta usar cepillos de cerdas suaves. No me lastiman las encías y por ese precio creo que es genial tener el repuesto para sustituirlo en el momento indicado. Realmente los colores no me importan mucho asi que está bien para mi.
Joni S.
Joni S.
Smithville, TN
I use the Colgate Total Whitening brush every day. It goes great with my daily routine. I love the way it makes my teeth feel. I have even got my 15 year old daughter hooked on this tooth brush. It is one of the best I have used and I have tried many many before I found this one.
Margaret G.
Margaret G.
Algoma, WI
I like this product. The bristles are soft and do not inflame my gums. I am a repeat user. My dentist provides me with this type of toothbrush also so it must be good, right? I usually just pick them up at a Target or Walmart and overall have been satisfied with my purchases.
Ruksana H.
Ruksana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Good for my gums and teeth according to my doc so that is what I trust and buy every single time I change toothbrushes. Its also what I have for my guests at home and would recommend it to anybody in a heartbeat. Especially if you have irritable gums, this one is for you :)
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Aurora, IL
My mom loves purchasing these tooth brushes . It met our expectations for good tooth brushes we purchased at Walmart and it came with a tooth brush for everyone in the family with some left over we have purchased twice and we have recommended it to family and friends.