Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany S.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have very sensitive teeth, and sometimes using other toothpastes I could definitely tell they were far more sensitive. But Colgate really helped.
Lyanne L.
Central, SC
Have used this before and i can definetly tell a difference in my teeth when i use this. My teeth are whiter.
Maggie P.
Mukilteo, WA
Does do most of what it says it is supposed to do. Would like it more if it did everything thing it is supposed to do. But like it other then that.
Crystal M.
Bronx, NY
Love the way the toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling. Such a refreshing feel. Even after eating a food that is messy.
Makenzie K.
This product works very well on me.I would definitely work I'm in this to somebody who want to whiten her teeth more, or just have clean teeth
Lynda G.
Sterling, VA
This toothpaste is great. It is one of my husband's favorites. We use it every day.
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
I've been using this for a while & my teeth have definetly been getting whiter, I buy this a lot & it leaves my breath smelling good .
Julie B.
Of course this gets the teeth cleaning job done but doesn't seem to actually whiten at all. Smells and tastes great. Just doesn't whiten.
Bella S.
My favourite tooth paste. I've tried many tooth pastes but this has to be my favourite because I normally can't stand strong mint flavor but this tooth paste is much more subtle and you can still definitely taste the mint but it isn't as strong as others! This tooth paste leaves my teeth feeling amazing and so smooth! I don't think I'll ever change which tooth paste I use.
Chris A.
It's a great product, it does what it says it does. However, I don't think it's strong enough in terms of minty flavor and cleanliness. I probably just don't put enough, but in terms of the product I love it. Been using it for months and can slowly see a difference.