Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria P.
Love this toothpaste doesn't have a bad flavor like others. It is reasonably priced and it lasts me a good amount of time till I have to repurchase. Keeps my mouth fresh and clean! I don't have any complaints. ..
Rita O.
Wilmington
Works well for my family . cleans well leaves teeth brite the taste is also pleasant .
Cheyanne Z.
Falcon Hgts, MN
Helpful for teeth whitening but would say to also floss which will help more than you would think.
Mariah C.
Ashland, OH
Good taste. It's not too gritty in texture. I buy it all the time. It leaves my mouth feeling very clean!
Tyler G.
Coppell, TX
I use Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste since I recently had some orthodontic work done and I want to show off my pearly whites. This item is very effective, it takes a few weeks to really see the difference but brushing your teeth is a regular thing and easy to keep up with.
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA
Nice mint taste without it being overwhelming. idk about it actually whitening my teeth but it has prevented them from yellowing.
Dana G.
Edinburg, TX
you can see little difference. works how it's supposed to keeps teeth freshh 😊
Iris Z.
Blue Island
This toothpaste helps with cavities, whitening, gingivitis. It os one of my favorites. I have been using it for a couple years and i hope they never stop making it.
Alexia A.
San Antonio
It makes your teeth really white and clean. I'm a repeat user. It work awesome and makes your breath smell good. I use it 3 times a day. It works better then any other one it keeps your teeth spotless and your breath smelling good
Michael C.
I have used this toothpaste for quite a while and have noticed my teeth getting whiter every week, I brush morning and night and notice a difference.