Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyanne L.
Central, SC
Have used this before and i can definetly tell a difference in my teeth when i use this. My teeth are whiter.
Chelsea M.
Dallas, TX
My favorite tooth past! Love the taste, it makes for a clean and fresh mouth! This is my go to toothpaste!
Ella F.
Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste helps me to help my teeth feel fresh and clean after every brush.
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL
Colgate total whitening gel toothpaste is great. Leave your teeth fresh, clean and healthy. Good product.
Mariah C.
Ashland, OH
Good taste. It's not too gritty in texture. I buy it all the time. It leaves my mouth feeling very clean!
Cheyanne Z.
Falcon Hgts, MN
Helpful for teeth whitening but would say to also floss which will help more than you would think.
Jessie B.
Bloomfield, KY
Love the gel! Leaves your teeth feeling like you just left the dentist and your breath minty fresh.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
This Toothpaste is very good. I like the flavor is effective, I normally used it and I recommend
Lindy C.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Love the clean feel of my teeth and the fresh flavor. I really have not noticed much whitening.
jessica o.
Fort Hood, Tx
Not a big fan of the texture or flavor of this toothpaste. My husband was not a fan either.