Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Wendy M.
It's a good deal for a big family because of the size and that the packages bring 6 tube that is amazing and in good size. The flavor and resukts after used is good
Meranda H.
I love Colgate total! It is the best toothpaste that doesn't have that obnoxious taste, I use this twice a day everyday! I would never want to switch to crest I love Colgate! It keeps away cavities and keeps teeth feeling clean and fresh!
Morgan B.
Sharon, WI
Ive always had troubles with my teeth being a ugly yellow stained color after about 7 uses of this product my teeth are back to their original pearly white color
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL
Colgate total whitening gel toothpaste is great. Leave your teeth fresh, clean and healthy. Good product.
Ella F.
Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste helps me to help my teeth feel fresh and clean after every brush.
lizzie b.
Jasper, GA
Definitely made my teeth whiter within a week and made my breath smell super good I think it works good but it has a harsh minty taste
amo essa basta de dentes um ótimo gosto boca refrescante conselho todos a usa essa basta uma ótima marca bem conhecida parabens
Aya M.
Ahhh this one is worth mentioning! Colgate has always been my toothpaste.. have tried others but i went right back to colgate.. it keeps my teeth clean and healthy, never get infections etc.. if anything i love this product.
Lindy C.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Love the clean feel of my teeth and the fresh flavor. I really have not noticed much whitening.
Maria P.
Love this toothpaste doesn't have a bad flavor like others. It is reasonably priced and it lasts me a good amount of time till I have to repurchase. Keeps my mouth fresh and clean! I don't have any complaints. ..