Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julie B.
Of course this gets the teeth cleaning job done but doesn't seem to actually whiten at all. Smells and tastes great. Just doesn't whiten.
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
I've been using this for a while & my teeth have definetly been getting whiter, I buy this a lot & it leaves my breath smelling good .
lizzie b.
Jasper, GA
Definitely made my teeth whiter within a week and made my breath smell super good I think it works good but it has a harsh minty taste
Michelle F.
Richfield, OH
Pretty good! I use this and a teeth whitener and my teeth look great! I need to be able to see a difference with the toothpaste itself.
Lorena A.
Firebaugh, CA
It doesnt whiten supper fast but if you continue to use it daily it does make your teeth look better and they feel stronger aswell.
Stacey H.
Helena, AL
I'm not a huge fan of the gel, I prefer the paste. The gel doesn't give a lasting feeling of clean/freshness like the paste does.
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA
Nice mint taste without it being overwhelming. idk about it actually whitening my teeth but it has prevented them from yellowing.
Valentina O.
The tingling feeling is inevitable but it can't feel any better! This toothpaste gives you the best clean and fresh feeling ever.
amo essa basta de dentes um ótimo gosto boca refrescante conselho todos a usa essa basta uma ótima marca bem conhecida parabens
Wendy O.
Long Beach, CA
Such a great clean feel after using this product! This is my favorite and only product I use to brush my teeth! It's amazing!!