Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Camila A.
Keep my beautiful smile it's the most important for me! For that reason I keep this product always with me !
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I usually have zero problems using any Colgate brands. I prefer whitening toothpaste which is why I go with this one, plus it always leaves my mouth feeling fresh!
Esmeralda R.
Guymon, OK
Always leaves my mouth feeling fresh with a satisfying smell. This brand has always been the type of toothpaste in my home for as long as I remember. Works well and leaves my teeth a tad whiter at the end of the day.
Nicole B.
Torrance, CA
Doesn't really help the teeth become white. I used it for a few months and stopped using things that'd make stains on teeth.
Wendy O.
Long Beach, CA
Such a great clean feel after using this product! This is my favorite and only product I use to brush my teeth! It's amazing!!
Elyse C.
Dallas, TX
This is our go-to toothpaste brand and flavor. We enjoy the gel and the mint taste is not too overpowering. The price point is right and at times I have tried more expensive or flashy toothpastes but always come back this toothpaste.
jessica o.
Fort Hood, Tx
Not a big fan of the texture or flavor of this toothpaste. My husband was not a fan either.
amanda s.
Colgate is an ok toothpaste, i will get it if i have coupons and can get it for free from cvs but i like sensodyne better.
Lorena A.
Firebaugh, CA
It doesnt whiten supper fast but if you continue to use it daily it does make your teeth look better and they feel stronger aswell.
Shae R.
Lubbock, TX
At my house, we use Colgate. Its pretty much the only tooth paste that does not hurt when brushing our teeth. It is very effective, and good for sensitive teeth. I usually purchase at big lots, or Walmart. I buy regularly, and I'm sure I always will.