Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madyson G.
Porterville, CA
I love this toothpaste. It does not have a bad taste, it leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and my breath clean and smelling good. It whitens my teeth.
Chloe T.
Victoria, TX
I enjoy this product to a certain point. Yes, it may lighten my teeth after 5+ consecutive uses but the after taste lingers and it isn't so pleasant.
Michael C.
I have used this toothpaste for quite a while and have noticed my teeth getting whiter every week, I brush morning and night and notice a difference.
Nicole J.
Carol stream, IL
Love it. Minty fresh taste and whitens really well. The white paste isn't goopy and using it twice a day really keeps your teeth clean and healthy
Tiffany S.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have very sensitive teeth, and sometimes using other toothpastes I could definitely tell they were far more sensitive. But Colgate really helped.
Ariel H.
Farmington
This product gave me a beautiful smile with fresh breath that lasted all day!I would def use again and i would advise other people to do the same:)
Maggie P.
Mukilteo, WA
Does do most of what it says it is supposed to do. Would like it more if it did everything thing it is supposed to do. But like it other then that.
Pretty S.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this toothpaste it has made my teeth so healthy I bought it about a year ago and I use it everyday I recommend it for anyone
Makenzie K.
This product works very well on me.I would definitely work I'm in this to somebody who want to whiten her teeth more, or just have clean teeth
yvette c.
Avondale, AZ
I love this toothpaste it leaves my mouth and teeth fresh for hours. My teeth are nice and white and shiny and feel clean after every use.