Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carolyne K.
New London, CT
This is my favorite toothpaste. My mouth feels fresh even after a couple of hours. I like the mint flavor, it's not too strong and not too subtle. I love that it's available as a gel. I hate pastes and the gel is perfect!
Wendy M.
It's a good deal for a big family because of the size and that the packages bring 6 tube that is amazing and in good size. The flavor and resukts after used is good
Morgan B.
Sharon, WI
Ive always had troubles with my teeth being a ugly yellow stained color after about 7 uses of this product my teeth are back to their original pearly white color
Alexi B.
Medina, TN
I love this toothpaste! It foams up in your mouth enough to make your teeth really feel clean. The flavor is great too. You can buy this at Kroger/Wal-Mart/Target/basically anywhere, and the price is great.
Cristine C.
Allison Park, PA
I love how fresh my mouth and teeth feel after using Colgate Total! However, I did not notice any improvement in the color of my teeth. I wouldn't say it is very effective at whitening teeth.
Diana D.
Jersey City, NJ
I have always used the orinal colgate. But I decided to change to the Total whitening. I have seen a difference in the way my teeth look. They look whiter than what they used to be!
Iris Z.
Blue Island
This toothpaste helps with cavities, whitening, gingivitis. It os one of my favorites. I have been using it for a couple years and i hope they never stop making it.
Angela S.
Downey, CA
This toothpaste has been used by me and my family ever since I can remember. It refreshes and cleans teeth greatly, and I use this repeatedly every day.
Melissa L.
Manchester, CT
Just a classic staple in the teeth whiting game. My dads a dentist so I've just used this stuff forever. Always loved it and it smells amazing. Love it!
Madyson G.
Porterville, CA
I love this toothpaste. It does not have a bad taste, it leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and my breath clean and smelling good. It whitens my teeth.