Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather M.
Pikeville, KY
I personally prefer gel toothpaste because of the texture, and have been a Colgate user for life, other than the occasions I had to go with a generic brand because of my budget. I use this product regularly, and despite being a former smoker and a HEAVY coffee drinker, I still get compliments on my teeth. This is my primary toothpaste, and it has my full recommendation.
Ariel H.
Farmington
This product gave me a beautiful smile with fresh breath that lasted all day!I would def use again and i would advise other people to do the same:)
Mallory M.
Mcallen, TX
I used it for at least 3 months it cleaned well but did not whiten that much.
The first month it did whiten my teeth at least a shade whiter but then after that it stopped working. I brush my teeth 3-5 times daily so it's not because I wasn't brushing enough.
Haley D.
Good product, has a good effect on your teeth. I'd have to say the pros are having fresh breath and white teeth. I bought this product at Walmart before. This product was effective for me but soon switched to different kind. I would recommend this.
Angela S.
Downey, CA
This toothpaste has been used by me and my family ever since I can remember. It refreshes and cleans teeth greatly, and I use this repeatedly every day.
Chelsea M.
Dallas, TX
My favorite tooth past! Love the taste, it makes for a clean and fresh mouth! This is my go to toothpaste!
Wireliz S.
Catano, PR
it doesn't get my teeth extremely white, but its the same tooth paste that i have used all my life. maybe its time to change.
Diana D.
Jersey City, NJ
I have always used the orinal colgate. But I decided to change to the Total whitening. I have seen a difference in the way my teeth look. They look whiter than what they used to be!
Shaiann W.
San Diego, CA
After about a week you already start to see results! I like it, but not exactly love it
Monique J.
Harrisburg, PA
This toothpaste has the whitening gel
Which helps keep my teeth from staining and keeps them white. I would recommend