Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren T.
By far try favorite toothpaste. I love to use a whitening toothpaste but was worried it would leave my teeth very sensitive. This did not! My teeth felt very clean, refreshed, and minty clean all day!
Christen B.
Raleigh, NC
I use this brand of toothpaste everyday. It keeps me feeling fresh. I get it at my local grocery store, but it is available anywhere that toothpaste can be purchased. It is what I have come to expect from a toothpaste brand. I recommend this toothpaste to everyone.
Tracey C.
Temple Hills, MD
Love, love, love this stuff! It leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and so clean. I can't say that I find it makes my not so pearly whites any brighter but it does a great job of leaving my mouth fresh. I use it everyday and would definitely buy it again.
Carolyne K.
New London, CT
This is my favorite toothpaste. My mouth feels fresh even after a couple of hours. I like the mint flavor, it's not too strong and not too subtle. I love that it's available as a gel. I hate pastes and the gel is perfect!
Aubrey D.
Berkley, MA
I like the results of the product just not the feel of it! I am all about texture and he gel like texture just bothers me but I do still buy it and would recommend it to everyone who doesn't care about the texture!!
Fatima O.
Overall this is a great product. It is minty and refreshing. Very easy to use and for just one person this size can last a bit. Only bad thing is when you get close to the end and can't squeeze every bit out.
Cristine C.
Allison Park, PA
I love how fresh my mouth and teeth feel after using Colgate Total! However, I did not notice any improvement in the color of my teeth. I wouldn't say it is very effective at whitening teeth.
Nicole J.
Carol Stream , IL
Love it. Minty fresh taste and whitens really well. The white paste isn't goopy and using it twice a day really keeps your teeth clean and healthy
Lea C.
Englewood, FL
This toothpaste keeps my teeth pearly white ! I do not use the same toothpaste every time so I bounce back and forth, but this is one of the brands that I normally come back to.
Heather M.
Pikeville, KY
I personally prefer gel toothpaste because of the texture, and have been a Colgate user for life, other than the occasions I had to go with a generic brand because of my budget. I use this product regularly, and despite being a former smoker and a HEAVY coffee drinker, I still get compliments on my teeth. This is my primary toothpaste, and it has my full recommendation.