Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aya M.
Ahhh this one is worth mentioning! Colgate has always been my toothpaste.. have tried others but i went right back to colgate.. it keeps my teeth clean and healthy, never get infections etc.. if anything i love this product.
Caroline H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love not only the taste of this toothpaste, but the results. My teeth feel very clean when I have brushed my teeth and I notice whitening effects within a couple weeks! If I use at home whitening kits, the toothpaste keeps my teeth white s that the color does not fade. Would highly reccomend!
Maria P.
Love this toothpaste doesn't have a bad flavor like others. It is reasonably priced and it lasts me a good amount of time till I have to repurchase. Keeps my mouth fresh and clean! I don't have any complaints. ..
Lauren T.
By far try favorite toothpaste. I love to use a whitening toothpaste but was worried it would leave my teeth very sensitive. This did not! My teeth felt very clean, refreshed, and minty clean all day!
Christen B.
Raleigh, NC
I use this brand of toothpaste everyday. It keeps me feeling fresh. I get it at my local grocery store, but it is available anywhere that toothpaste can be purchased. It is what I have come to expect from a toothpaste brand. I recommend this toothpaste to everyone.
Tracey C.
Temple Hills, MD
Love, love, love this stuff! It leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and so clean. I can't say that I find it makes my not so pearly whites any brighter but it does a great job of leaving my mouth fresh. I use it everyday and would definitely buy it again.
Shae R.
Lubbock, TX
At my house, we use Colgate. Its pretty much the only tooth paste that does not hurt when brushing our teeth. It is very effective, and good for sensitive teeth. I usually purchase at big lots, or Walmart. I buy regularly, and I'm sure I always will.
Marissa M.
I love the feel of this toothpaste. It doesn't dry out my mouth like most of them do. It also leaves my teeth feeling so clean and has helped them look more white over time.
Elyse C.
Dallas, TX
This is our go-to toothpaste brand and flavor. We enjoy the gel and the mint taste is not too overpowering. The price point is right and at times I have tried more expensive or flashy toothpastes but always come back this toothpaste.
Alexia A.
San Antonio
It makes your teeth really white and clean. I'm a repeat user. It work awesome and makes your breath smell good. I use it 3 times a day. It works better then any other one it keeps your teeth spotless and your breath smelling good