Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christen B.
Raleigh, NC
I use this brand of toothpaste everyday. It keeps me feeling fresh. I get it at my local grocery store, but it is available anywhere that toothpaste can be purchased. It is what I have come to expect from a toothpaste brand. I recommend this toothpaste to everyone.
Tracey C.
Temple Hills, MD
Love, love, love this stuff! It leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and so clean. I can't say that I find it makes my not so pearly whites any brighter but it does a great job of leaving my mouth fresh. I use it everyday and would definitely buy it again.
Shae R.
Lubbock, TX
At my house, we use Colgate. Its pretty much the only tooth paste that does not hurt when brushing our teeth. It is very effective, and good for sensitive teeth. I usually purchase at big lots, or Walmart. I buy regularly, and I'm sure I always will.
Elyse C.
Dallas, TX
This is our go-to toothpaste brand and flavor. We enjoy the gel and the mint taste is not too overpowering. The price point is right and at times I have tried more expensive or flashy toothpastes but always come back this toothpaste.
Marissa M.
I love the feel of this toothpaste. It doesn't dry out my mouth like most of them do. It also leaves my teeth feeling so clean and has helped them look more white over time.
Alexia A.
San Antonio
It makes your teeth really white and clean. I'm a repeat user. It work awesome and makes your breath smell good. I use it 3 times a day. It works better then any other one it keeps your teeth spotless and your breath smelling good
Carolyne K.
New London, CT
This is my favorite toothpaste. My mouth feels fresh even after a couple of hours. I like the mint flavor, it's not too strong and not too subtle. I love that it's available as a gel. I hate pastes and the gel is perfect!
Wendy M.
It's a good deal for a big family because of the size and that the packages bring 6 tube that is amazing and in good size. The flavor and resukts after used is good
Aubrey D.
Berkley, MA
I like the results of the product just not the feel of it! I am all about texture and he gel like texture just bothers me but I do still buy it and would recommend it to everyone who doesn't care about the texture!!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually have zero problems using any Colgate brands. I prefer whitening toothpaste which is why I go with this one, plus it always leaves my mouth feeling fresh!