Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
This Toothpaste is very good. I like the flavor is effective, I normally used it and I recommend
Brittany J.
Austin
I love this all in one toothpaste it makes my gums and teeth and whole mouth feel clean .
Julisa V.
Love! Not a bad taste! Cleans my teeth and whitens ! Can't get any better than that!
Ariela S.
Rosedale, NY
Great toothpaste ! I love it so much! Leaves your breath fresh and teeth healthy.
Amieé S.
Russellville
All we use in our home. We are coffee drinkers and stains are something we don’t want. This toothpaste helps with all oral issues we look to avoid / lessen. We purchase at the Dollar Tree for $1 .... we only like paste at our house but there is a gel version .
jacqueline c.
Nashua, NH
My favorite toothpaste! This is a good cavity fighting toothpaste, with added whitener. The whitening feature really works! Who wouldn't want a brighter smile? My daughter and I love this product. Colgate Total has a nice minty flavor, without being too sweet or overpowering. The flip cap feature makes this paste easy to use, and keeps it fresh. Truly this is a #1 toothpaste!
Francesca B.
Ellwood City, PA
I love this toothpaste! I repurchase this often. I seen a significant difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Definitely whitens your teeth. I started seeing a difference within a couple week. Overall I'm very satisfied with this toothpaste.
Caroline H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love not only the taste of this toothpaste, but the results. My teeth feel very clean when I have brushed my teeth and I notice whitening effects within a couple weeks! If I use at home whitening kits, the toothpaste keeps my teeth white s that the color does not fade. Would highly reccomend!
Amber P.
El Paso , TX
This toothpaste is my go to toothpaste! I bought this it at walmart for a reasonable price. I use this toothpaste everyday and it definitely makes a difference. After just 2 uses I was already seeing some results. I would definitely recommend this to someone trying to get white teeth fast!
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
I was overall very impressed with this product and it definitely met my expectations. I really liked the gel formula, and I thought it felt really great while I was brushing. I do recommend this product!