Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather M.
Pikeville, KY
I personally prefer gel toothpaste because of the texture, and have been a Colgate user for life, other than the occasions I had to go with a generic brand because of my budget. I use this product regularly, and despite being a former smoker and a HEAVY coffee drinker, I still get compliments on my teeth. This is my primary toothpaste, and it has my full recommendation.
Theresa R.
After using this product twice a day for some time, I began to visibly see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth! I love this because it is very cost effective, because it gets the job done and is cheaper than getting your teeth professionally whitened. I would definitely purchase again and again!
jacqueline c.
Nashua, NH
My favorite toothpaste! This is a good cavity fighting toothpaste, with added whitener. The whitening feature really works! Who wouldn't want a brighter smile? My daughter and I love this product. Colgate Total has a nice minty flavor, without being too sweet or overpowering. The flip cap feature makes this paste easy to use, and keeps it fresh. Truly this is a #1 toothpaste!
Mallory M.
Mcallen, TX
I used it for at least 3 months it cleaned well but did not whiten that much.
The first month it did whiten my teeth at least a shade whiter but then after that it stopped working. I brush my teeth 3-5 times daily so it's not because I wasn't brushing enough.
Haley D.
Good product, has a good effect on your teeth. I'd have to say the pros are having fresh breath and white teeth. I bought this product at Walmart before. This product was effective for me but soon switched to different kind. I would recommend this.
Francesca B.
Ellwood City, PA
I love this toothpaste! I repurchase this often. I seen a significant difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Definitely whitens your teeth. I started seeing a difference within a couple week. Overall I'm very satisfied with this toothpaste.
McKenna C.
Chandler, AZ
I've used Colgate for years and really enjoy the brand. Their toothpastes have always done the job well. I like this whitening toothpaste because after a while I can really tell a difference. I'm always satisfied with their products.
Meranda H.
I love Colgate total! It is the best toothpaste that doesn't have that obnoxious taste, I use this twice a day everyday! I would never want to switch to crest I love Colgate! It keeps away cavities and keeps teeth feeling clean and fresh!
Aya M.
Ahhh this one is worth mentioning! Colgate has always been my toothpaste.. have tried others but i went right back to colgate.. it keeps my teeth clean and healthy, never get infections etc.. if anything i love this product.
Caroline H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love not only the taste of this toothpaste, but the results. My teeth feel very clean when I have brushed my teeth and I notice whitening effects within a couple weeks! If I use at home whitening kits, the toothpaste keeps my teeth white s that the color does not fade. Would highly reccomend!