Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lori F.
Winnipeg
Love this toothpaste!! Love the gel! Love the flavour! And you can feel the clean of ur mouth once you R finished!
Totally works and the cost is great and worth it
Bella S.
My favourite tooth paste. I've tried many tooth pastes but this has to be my favourite because I normally can't stand strong mint flavor but this tooth paste is much more subtle and you can still definitely taste the mint but it isn't as strong as others! This tooth paste leaves my teeth feeling amazing and so smooth! I don't think I'll ever change which tooth paste I use.
Chris A.
It's a great product, it does what it says it does. However, I don't think it's strong enough in terms of minty flavor and cleanliness. I probably just don't put enough, but in terms of the product I love it. Been using it for months and can slowly see a difference.
Daniel M.
Always used Colgate. -always.
I'm proud of my teeth and want to look after them. This product definitely cleans the best though if I'm honest I would like to see a more significant and obvious whitening effect. It's hard to see compared with other brands.
Was not a fan of the flavour of this and was unimpressed by the apparent whitening effect. I did not see any difference in the whiteness of my teeth and i used it every day twice a day with a whitening mouthwash. Will not be repurchasing.
Jancel S.
Asnieres Sur Seine
This toothpaste doesn't really works well on my teeth, it didn't make my teeth whiter and i always feel bad breath after few minutes of using it. I decided not to buy it anymore
Alex W.
Surprisingly this tooth paste actually works if used continuously! Would recommend to lots of people. It keeps my teeth white even when drinking tea and coffee
Courtney M.
I didn't find that it whitened my teeth very much. I wouldnt buy it again, as I like a toothpaste that's impacts my teeth in a good way.
Berenice F.
los dientes quedan blancos despues de una semana, es suave en sabor, y por tradicion se usa en casa. Recomendacion del odontologo.
Sheyla E.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Recommendable if you want to keep your teeth white, but remember to wash your teeth 3 times a day