Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amieé S.
Russellville, AL
All we use in our home. We are coffee drinkers and stains are something we don’t want. This toothpaste helps with all oral issues we look to avoid / lessen. We purchase at the Dollar Tree for $1 .... we only like paste at our house but there is a gel version .
Tyler G.
Coppell, TX
I use Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste since I recently had some orthodontic work done and I want to show off my pearly whites. This item is very effective, it takes a few weeks to really see the difference but brushing your teeth is a regular thing and easy to keep up with.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
I'm not a big fan of this tooth paste, I use it and will buy if really cheap or free. But I don't feel like it fresh ions my breath and I don't think it cleans my teeth as good, the taste isn't great and I don't think it really whitens the teeth
Anarely G.
Santa Ana, CA
I don't like this toothpaste because I feel like it doesn't make my mouth feel fresh . Also I don't like the taste . I don't think it's effective nor would I use it again. I wouldn't buy this again either.
Amber P.
El Paso , TX
This toothpaste is my go to toothpaste! I bought this it at walmart for a reasonable price. I use this toothpaste everyday and it definitely makes a difference. After just 2 uses I was already seeing some results. I would definitely recommend this to someone trying to get white teeth fast!
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
I was overall very impressed with this product and it definitely met my expectations. I really liked the gel formula, and I thought it felt really great while I was brushing. I do recommend this product!
Jordan S.
This tooth paste has seriously made my breath smell great and whiten my teeth amazingly. I'm a frequent user and it always meets my expectations. It doesn't compare to anything else. I'm always satisfied.
Aubrey D.
Berkley, MA
I like the results of the product just not the feel of it! I am all about texture and he gel like texture just bothers me but I do still buy it and would recommend it to everyone who doesn't care about the texture!!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I usually have zero problems using any Colgate brands. I prefer whitening toothpaste which is why I go with this one, plus it always leaves my mouth feeling fresh!
Fatima O.
Overall this is a great product. It is minty and refreshing. Very easy to use and for just one person this size can last a bit. Only bad thing is when you get close to the end and can't squeeze every bit out.