Colgate Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amieé S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening Multi-Pack (6), 4.2oz. Helps Remove and Prevent Stains for a healthier, whiter smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Theresa R.
After using this product twice a day for some time, I began to visibly see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth! I love this because it is very cost effective, because it gets the job done and is cheaper than getting your teeth professionally whitened. I would definitely purchase again and again!
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
I'm not a big fan of this tooth paste, I use it and will buy if really cheap or free. But I don't feel like it fresh ions my breath and I don't think it cleans my teeth as good, the taste isn't great and I don't think it really whitens the teeth
McKenna C.
Chandler, AZ
I've used Colgate for years and really enjoy the brand. Their toothpastes have always done the job well. I like this whitening toothpaste because after a while I can really tell a difference. I'm always satisfied with their products.
Alexi B.
Medina, TN
I love this toothpaste! It foams up in your mouth enough to make your teeth really feel clean. The flavor is great too. You can buy this at Kroger/Wal-Mart/Target/basically anywhere, and the price is great.
Anarely G.
Santa Ana, CA
I don't like this toothpaste because I feel like it doesn't make my mouth feel fresh . Also I don't like the taste . I don't think it's effective nor would I use it again. I wouldn't buy this again either.
Melissa L.
Manchester, CT
Just a classic staple in the teeth whiting game. My dads a dentist so I've just used this stuff forever. Always loved it and it smells amazing. Love it!
Chloe T.
Victoria, TX
I enjoy this product to a certain point. Yes, it may lighten my teeth after 5+ consecutive uses but the after taste lingers and it isn't so pleasant.
Pretty S.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this toothpaste it has made my teeth so healthy I bought it about a year ago and I use it everyday I recommend it for anyone
Valentina O.
The tingling feeling is inevitable but it can't feel any better! This toothpaste gives you the best clean and fresh feeling ever.
Stacey H.
Helena, AL
I'm not a huge fan of the gel, I prefer the paste. The gel doesn't give a lasting feeling of clean/freshness like the paste does.