BY COLGATE #70 in Toothpaste

Colgate Total Whitening is uniquely formulated for gingivitis and cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains. Use for a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth. see more...

• Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if it comes in any other flavors? I wouldn't mi...1 Answers
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
AMAZING! I brush at least twice a day as well as floss and mouth wash. I was using their competitor and found out there's particles that do not break down and get stuck in your gums so I switched to a natural toothpaste. I liked it, but my dentist said I needed more fluoride. She suggested this and I have to say, I will use this from now on. I seriously cannot wait to brush my teeth. The paste makes my mouth feel clean for hours. When I brush before bed and wake up in the morning my mouth still feels fresh!! I hope my results at my next dentist appointment are better thanks to this toothpaste.
Autumn S.
Culver
I love using Colgate Total Whitening Gel! It leaves my teeth feeling clean all day long and they are brighter with each use. Some whitening toothpastes can be a little too much for me, they can cause some pain but not with Colgate total whitening gel. I use it every morning and it never bothers me. It meets all of my expectations and I recommend it.
Melanie D.
Jersey City, NJ
I wanted a whitening toothpaste that was still effective for other purposes (tartar control, gum health, overall cleanliness) and this fit the bill. I like the taste, and I feel fresh after using it. Can't speak to the whitening yet, as I haven't used it for the recommended length to see effects, but hoping it fulfills the promise!
Kristy B.
Flowood, MS
I've been using this toothpaste for a while. It isn't too minty, but also doesn't have a weird taste - which is great! It's easy on my sensitive teeth and it's affordable/I can get it anywhere. I am going to probably keep using this toothpaste for a while. It's great, cost friendly, and perfect for any teeth!
Britani D.
I love it my after each use my mouth just feel fresh and clean, besides that the withering really does help compare to other toothpaste the texture is great no to watery and not to thick. I would highly recommend to others since is some thing that not only I use but my husband and parents do to.
Marisa V.
I love this toothpaste! It cleans my teeth perfectly both in the morning and at night. It keeps my breath smelling fresh and never burns my tongue. After brushing my teeth with this tooth paste for just a few weeks my teeth became noticeably whiter! I'm never going back to my old toothpaste!
Joy P.
Austin, TX
This toothpaste is pretty good. It doesn't whiten my teeth as effectively as the Crest that I typically by. I liked the flavor and it kept my breath fresh, but the whitening could have been more effective. I would recommend to someone that doesn't have whitening as a top priority.
Chaia P.
I absolutely love this product! It's not too harsh of a "toothpaste" smell or taste and it whitens my teeth everyday that I use it. I use this product on a daily basis and I but it as my number one toothpaste. I also recommend it to everyone I know because I love it that much.
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
I wasn't impressed with this toothpaste. I've used crest for years, and just wanted to see if there was anything better out there. Nope. I literally regretted it after the first use. It did not foam like crest, and I didn't like the flavor at all. I'm sticking with my crest!!
Vanessa M.
This is my favorite toothpaste. It leaves your mouth to fresh and clean. It's the only one that helps me with my gums. They have it in gel and paste. All work well. The price is very cheap. You can find it at any grocery and drugstore. Will keep buying it over and over again.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?
Christopher B.
Randleman, NC
Does anyone know if it comes in any other flavors? I wouldn't mind trying out some other of the flavors if they taste as good as this one.