BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Whitening is uniquely formulated for gingivitis and cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains. Use for a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth. see more...

• Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if it comes in any other flavors? I wouldn't mi...1 Answers
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Review for: Paste more...
While Colgate does the job, it just doesn't make my mouth feel as refreshed as Crest products. Colgate leaves this unfavorable grainy feeling in my mouth that I'm not sure anyone would enjoy. Another downside is that even after waiting 30 minutes to eat or drink, everything tastes strange afterward. This is certainly not a plus for a woman who's husband attends culinary classes and cooks some incredible meals.

I've found that Colgate's isn't as strong as other oral care products I've tried. When using Crest, I'm confident that it will remove the scent of garlic, but with Colgate, I'm always concerned that my breath still smells I'm trying to ward off a vampire. Again, NOT favorable.

I tend to eat a lot of potent foods, so perhaps this is why Colgate just doesn't work for me. Either way, it's not as strong as Crest and it surely doesn't compare.
Hilda L D.
Review for: Paste more...
My family and I were always Crest users until I tried a sample long ago of Colgate Total. I was amazed how true the ad says it does. My teeth were squeaky clean for hours even after eating. I loved it so much that I still use it. It does a fantastic job.
Ashley M.
Lockport, IL
I don’t typically stick to one type of toothpaste, but the brand I choose to buy is always Colgate. They have different kinds of toothpaste for everyone’s needs. Whether it be whitening, sensitive teeth, etc.
Rosanna W.
Flintstone
This toothpaste works pretty well at keeping teeth whiter. I like that it is ADA approved. The taste is also pleasant. I have used this toothpaste regularly for several years.
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
for me is the best toothpaste, had tried other types of toothpaste but definitely return with colgate, lasts longer and leaves a fresh breath even after drinking coffee.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville , NC
Colgate is a known brand. i have been using their toothpaste for years now, i like to switch in between the different toothpaste they have but i kind of like this one. the fluoride is not too strong and doesn't burn me like other toothpastes do. it claims it whitens but i just don't know how true that statement is.
Melanie D.
Jersey City, NJ
I wanted a whitening toothpaste that was still effective for other purposes (tartar control, gum health, overall cleanliness) and this fit the bill. I like the taste, and I feel fresh after using it. Can't speak to the whitening yet, as I haven't used it for the recommended length to see effects, but hoping it fulfills the promise!
Rona G.
San Jose, CA
I personally does not like strong toothpaste mint taste. But when i tried this product i was so surprised. Its not too strong, just right. From then, i did not change my toothpaste brand. Im very satisfied with this product. :)
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Love this toothpaste. My teeth feel so clean afterwards, like I just left the dentist hair I have been using this for about 2 months and I have noticed a lot of the yellow coloring is gone
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA
This is the best tooth paste ever! I have been using it for a while and love how it leaves my teeth very fresh and looking sparkly clean!!! My entire family uses this tooth paste and they also love it!
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
Notable results are seen in the color of your teeth?
Christopher B.
Randleman, NC
Does anyone know if it comes in any other flavors? I wouldn't mind trying out some other of the flavors if they taste as good as this one.