Personal CareOral CareToothpasteColgate
Total Whitening Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste Gel

Colgate Total Whitening Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste Gel

Helps Prevent: Cavities | Gingivitis | PlaqueFights Tartar | Freshens Breath | Whitens For whole mouth health Helps Prevent Cavities Helps Prevent Plaque Buildup Helps Prevent Gingivitis Helps Reduce Gum Bleeding Strengthens Enamel Cleans Teeth Whitens Teeth* Prevents Stains Fights Tartar Buildup Fights Bad Breath *Whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains. "The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of Colgate Total Whitening toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, gingivitis and plaque above the gumline and bad breath, and to whiten teeth by removing surface stains, when used as directed." Questions or comments? Call toll-free 1-800-468-6502 Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 12 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children under 6 years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or physician. Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.©Colgate-Palmolive Company

Helps prevent cavities; Prevents plaque buildup; Reduces gum bleeding

[product:crest-3d-whitestrips-professional-whitening-kit-(20-treatments)(3-boxes)]? Does this ruin your teeth enamel?
Start your review of Colgate Total Whitening Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I like any toothpaste that has a whitening ingredient bc I do feel like my teeth do look whiter after usingin reviews
Jennifer B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my favorite toothpaste, it whitens my teeth while giving me a clean feeling even after I eat. I use this product 3 times a day, it leaves my teeth feeling clean not gritty like some other toothpastes. Definitely recommend.
Yosseline F.
houston
This leaves ur mouth feeling so good and clean it actually works I use it daily I love it
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
Iv literally tried so many dammmm toothpaste that I’m literally sick of it 😂😂😂 I always end up going back to this one! I don’t know why when I brush my teeth usually other toothpaste burn my younger or side of my mouth and this one doesn’t my mouth feel fresh and teeth look amazing !
Kate T.
chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
Good toothpaste, helps remove and prevent stains, but I didn’t notice any super whitening results.
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
after an episode of poor nutrition my teeth were very unhealthy. they were weak, yellow, and brittle. i used this after a different health toothpaste and loved it even more! this one is my favorite for when my teeth need some TLC. i love the paste consistency, it feels so nice i. your mouth and bubbles just the right amount.
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,321 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Siempre compro esta pasta dental para mantener mi higiene buena en mi boca es súper refrescante y de buena calidad y buen precio siempre la uso y la súper recomiendo estoy muy satisfecha
Vanessa H.
Love this toothpaste. It has a clean fresh taste and cleans and whitens very well. I’ve noticed a notable change in the color of my teeth. Stains have disappeared.
Chelsie G.
I love this toothpaste. It takes the yuck completely out my mouth. Most toothpastes leave a tinge of morning breath but this brand is amazing. I like the clean feel of this brand. My daughter says it’s spicy.
Laura H.
Oxford, NJ
I have gone through so many different toothpastes and this gel is hands down my absolute favorite. It makes my mouth feel super clean and made my teeth look whiter while helping my gums that bleed. I will keep using for sure.
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Use this on a daily to make sure my teeth are always clean but to also. Get my teeth whitened. I work with several patients a day and I have to use crest to make sure I have the confidence to talk to them and be confident.