BY COLGATE

Colgate® Total® Toothpaste Advanced™Deep Clean Paste.
Anticavity fluoride and antigingivitis toothpaste.
ADA. Accepted. American Dental Association®.
Extra clean & healthy mouth.
Helps prevent: Cavities. Gingivitis. Plaque. Fights tartar. Freshens breath. Whitens. see more...

• Does this product reverse gingivitis and keep it away? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a toothpaste that gives me a deeper cleanin...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie C.
Katie C.
By far my favorite toothpaste! Very inexpensive and I often buy a couple of them when they are on a super good deal at Rite Aid or CVS. I like that this product comes out as a completely white paste (not gel) and you don't need too much for it to suds up. It had a nice, settle minty flavor and does what a toothpaste is suppose to do. I have tried other brands before but I always come back to this one!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Miami Beach, FL
Colgate Total Advanced Clean plus Whitening Paste has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection.
Helps prevent cavities, fights tartar buildup, whitens teeth, helps prevent gingivitis, and fights bad breath
Contains an advanced cleaning system for an extra clean and healthy mouth
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Orlando, FL
This toothpaste made my mouth feel very fresh and clean. I loved the lasting minty feel after I brushed my teeth. I wasn't impressed with the whitening aspect of the toothpaste. I didn't see any noticeable difference in the color of my teeth and I used the toothpaste for a year. Besides that it's a great toothpaste to use!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This has been my favorite toothpaste for years. I've tried many in the past, whitening and all that bull crap, but I always find myself going right back to this. I especially love the paste over gel. After I'm done brushing I feel like I just walked out of the dentist. It may not be for everyone, but it's my favorite.
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
When I brush my teeth it doesn't feel quite clean. I feel like there's a residue that's left behind. I also fee that throughout the day, the minty clean feel is gone. And my breath smells. I wouldn't recommend this to other people. I know a lot of people use this brand, but personally I didn't like it.
I bought this product to give it a try. I didn't feel like it cleaned my teeth effectively. I like to have a thorough clean feeling after brushing and for that to remain throughout the day. After an hour or so the clean feeling is gone. I also like whitening pastes and this didn't do that for me.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Colgate toothpaste is great! I use it often and do mix up my toothpastes now and again. I think the price is a little high, but it's nothing that is too deterring me from purchasing. Definitely satisfied overall with this toothpaste and will continue to use it in the future.
Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.
North Andover, MA
Colgate has never let me down. I have been using it for years. I usually get it at the supermarket. The price is always right and it always leaves me feeling clean. I dont see any cons with colgate toothpaste at all. I would have to say that i am satisfied with them. Thanks
Melody E.
Melody E.
Des Moines, IA
I use this literally everyday!..So awesome, I love this!..I totally recommend it to everyone that has bad teeth or even good because this works for everybody not only does it come in many conditions but it is very refreshing to many people who have sweet tooths.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
Leaves my mouth smelling good. Very effective at keeping cavities away. I use it everyday morning and night. Used this since I was a kid more than 20 years ago. I feel my teeth are whiter with this too. I would purchase again once I use up my current tube.
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
I have been looking for a toothpaste that gives me a deeper cleaning and helps me with my gums. Does this paste work as good as promoted?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Does this product reverse gingivitis and keep it away?