Colgate Total Toothpaste uploaded by Tim P.

BY COLGATE

One 6-ounce tube of toothpaste Long-lasting fresh breath protection Helps prevent cavities, gingivitis, and plaque Fights tartar see more...

Buy on Amazon
kari r.
What can i say about a toothpaste that hasn't already been said? Its a toothpaste, its refreshing, its a good price point. I buy this in bulk at my local store. i have repurchased a few times and continue to do so. i don't usually notice any difference in using or any effects.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
One of the brands I grew up with. Fresh and minty, leaves my breath smelling good. My dentist used to give me samples of this brand so I can brush my teeth everyday. For me a small amount goes a long way in getting rid of germs and leaving my teeth shiny. Highly recommended.
Nicole O.
Brooklyn, NY
The classic white toothpaste. Love using this in my mouth but also around the house (great for polishing tarnished silver). Great value, too, depending on if you buy this in bulk or at a discount store. I get travel sizes whenever I'm at my dentists office.
Meghin B.
Rexburg, ID
I love the way this toothpaste foams and makes my teeth not only look clean but feel clean! And a little does go a long way so the tube last forever. I use morning and night and absolutely love it. It's the only one I buy.
Hannah H.
I like Colgate total. My teeth are clean and my mouth is fresh. I've been using this product for years along with flossing and mouthwash. I have great dental checkups, so I'm not messing with a good thing.
member-7305f1de2
Claremont, NH
I love the fact that this toothpaste is a complete toothpaste. It does everything you need it to from anti cavity to whitening. I am able to brush my tongue without it feeling on fire! Very effective, fresh breath and just plain fantastic! Highly recommended.
Andrea G.
I like colgate. It does have a good taste to it and doesn't leave my teeth feeling weird but honestly my go to toothpaste is crest. I have used crest ,y entire life.
Jasmine W.
Have used this brand majority of my life. My family has only purchases this brand in our household. It keep my smile bright and never had a cavity or decay in my life!
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
Love the freshness my mouth feels after using Colgate Total Toothpaste. I only purchase one tube at a time, no reason to purchas in bundles. Leaves mouth and teeth feeling clean and fresh.
Sabrina P.
Jacksonville, FL
My favourite, I've been using this for my entire life. I remember when I was little I used to use the kids one. I bought it at the Navy Exchange I believe and I use this obviously everyday.