Colgate® Total® SENSITIVE Toothpaste uploaded by Tavarious M.

BY COLGATE #27 in Toothpaste

Formulated especially for people with sensitive teeth and clinically proven non-stop 12 hour protection against bacteria.

Benefits
Complete protection for a healthy mouth
Clinically proven non-stop 12 hour protection against bacteria
Protects against sensitive teeth, staining, bad breath, plaque, tartar, cavities,  gum problems, enamel erosion
Clean feeling for 12 hours
Starts to fortify enamel within 24 hours
Helps to improve gum health within 4 weeks
Reduces sensitivity

Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium, Fluoride, Triclosan, Limonene, CI 77891, Contains: Sodium Fluoride (1450 ppm F¯)

Jayme B.
Bourbonnais
This toothpaste did an amazing job at stopping the minor to moderate pain I had on a daily basis due to enamel loss and bad teeth. It's quite a bit cheaper than it's competition and I can always find coupons and other good sales on it. My favorite by far!
Shannon S.
Even their sesnitive line is not enough to help my teeth. I think because they just try to keep up with the latest trend in oral care, is why peoe continue to buy their products. It is just not for me. I do not recommend because it doesn't help. Flavor is not good either.
Megan B.
Ware Shoals, SC
Works good. Fresh clean feeling. Not too strong of a smell or taste. One of the only toothpastes I can use with having sensitive teeth and not having them hurt later. With also being a whitening paste is awesome. I would recommend this to others.
Chloe E.
Tampa, FL
I have very sensitive gums. I could barely put any pressure on the back of my toothbrush when I go to brush my teeth and my gums will start bleeding. This toothpaste, DOES NOT do that. It’s very gentle on my gums so I know I don’t have to worry!
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
I have severely sensitive teeth and I love this tooth paste it’s the only one that doesn’t bother me while I’m brushing and I’ve also notice it has improved my sensitivity over time of using it. I recommend this for anyone who has sensitive teeth.
Michelle P.
Henderson, NV
Really like this - great for my teeth when they begin to feel sensitive. The mint isn't too strong which I love (I really don't care for peppermint) and the price is great. I like this version over the Sensodyne toothpaste I was using.
Triniti T.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product for sensitive gums and teeth. I pick it up at my local CVS. This product definitely keeps my mouth feeling fresh and healthy. Other toothpastes aren’t nearly as effective. I recommend this product to everyone 10/10.
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
My husband used to use this because he had really sensitive teeth that hurt too bad to even eat ice cream!!:( this is a good toothpaste though that does help his sensitive teeth. I recommend trying it out I get it from Walmart.
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product because it is affordable, comes in a large tube, and does what it advertises. My family goes through a lot of toothpaste so the cost of the toothpaste is a big deal for us. I also have really sensitive teeth, and while this product does not work as quickly as prescription strength it does keep the pain at bay after a few uses. I wish it came in a flip top, as we are always misplacing them but overall I am happy.
Denetria K.
Georgia
Colgate worked for me it wasn’t to bad of a product , but I didn’t repurchase it because I found that crest was a better product for me personally . I find that crest had better results for me over a certain time period .

back