Colgate® Total® Professional Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Enxhi X.Colgate® Total® Professional Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Stacy N.

BY COLGATE #10 in Toothbrushes

Colgate Total Professional Soft Toothbrush
Colgate Total Professional bristles are clinically proven to clean down and around teeth and along the gum line.

Product Features:
Ultra compact head with triple action cleaning.
Long bristles clean deep between the teeth
Angled outer bristles sweep particles away from the gum line
Shorter inner bristles clean the surface
Ergonomic handle and thumb grip for added comfort and control

Mellisa H.
Mesa
I have super sensitive teeth and gums and this is one of the best manual toothbrushes i have ever used or purchased in my life. It has really soft bristles and it has never caused any kind of irritation to my mouth or gums from being to abrasive or hard on my mouth!
Chloe G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my toothbrush, i like it very much. I prefer this product to others because it fits all of my needs. I use it everyday 2x a day. I started using these kinds because my dentist recommended it. I also recommend this toothbrush to others.
Samantha C.
Destin
I cannot stand hard brushes so this was the best one for me. The handle is ergonomic so no strange hand placement for this brush. I always feel like the bristles get everywhere.
Leigha C.
piketon
Really nice toothbrush. Helps keep my gums from receding. I used to use a firm/harder bristled toothbrush, but it caused recession of my gums! I liked changing to the soft bristles because it has completely stopped my gums from receding
Hannah J.
Morganton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly got this from my dentist for free. I didn’t choose this brush, but it’s great! I don’t know how much it is normally but I’m sure it is comparable to other brands. I would buy this for sure.
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
Gentle on the teeth and gums and yet cleans around the teeth pretty well and easily. About the only toothbrush I'm willing to use. Its great for morning and night use. Make sure to check for firmness type so people gums are more sensitive than others
May M.
Nashville, TN
I like this toothbrush but I don’t love it. I use it almost twice a day and I wish it was fuller or more dense, I prefer softer brushes but I also like them to be thicker. The handle is comfortable to hold so that’s a plus. Overall it’s a decent toothbrush you can pick up at your local Target or Walmart.
Amanda G.
New Florence
I use soft bristle toothbrushes because my gums are sensitive. Colgate does a good job of having soft bristle brushes. My gums don't bleed and become irritated when I use this. I continuously buy this product because my teeth are happy. And if my teeth are happy, I'm happy.
Roslyn P.
Pembroke Pines
Excellent excellent excellent! I love this toothbrush because the bristles are not too hard, and can reach in the hard to get places. I have sensitive teeth and with this toothbrush I have NO bleeding gums. Highly recommend!!
Ashley H.
I just recently bought this because my family threw my old one away. It's good because my teeth are really sensitive so my gums are bleeding by Tim I'm done brushing my teeth. I would repurchase this brush if I had to