Colgate® Total® Professional Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Stacy N.

BY COLGATE #8 in Toothbrushes

Colgate Total Professional Soft Toothbrush
Colgate Total Professional bristles are clinically proven to clean down and around teeth and along the gum line.

Product Features:
Ultra compact head with triple action cleaning.
Long bristles clean deep between the teeth
Angled outer bristles sweep particles away from the gum line
Shorter inner bristles clean the surface
Ergonomic handle and thumb grip for added comfort and control

Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
Gentle on the teeth and gums and yet cleans around the teeth pretty well and easily. About the only toothbrush I'm willing to use. Its great for morning and night use. Make sure to check for firmness type so people gums are more sensitive than others
May M.
Nashville
I like this toothbrush but I don’t love it. I use it almost twice a day and I wish it was fuller or more dense, I prefer softer brushes but I also like them to be thicker. The handle is comfortable to hold so that’s a plus. Overall it’s a decent toothbrush you can pick up at your local Target or Walmart.
Amanda G.
New Florence
I use soft bristle toothbrushes because my gums are sensitive. Colgate does a good job of having soft bristle brushes. My gums don't bleed and become irritated when I use this. I continuously buy this product because my teeth are happy. And if my teeth are happy, I'm happy.
Mellisa H.
Mesa
I have super sensitive teeth and gums and this is one of the best manual toothbrushes i have ever used or purchased in my life. It has really soft bristles and it has never caused any kind of irritation to my mouth or gums from being to abrasive or hard on my mouth!
Chloe G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my toothbrush, i like it very much. I prefer this product to others because it fits all of my needs. I use it everyday 2x a day. I started using these kinds because my dentist recommended it. I also recommend this toothbrush to others.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like buying the soft toothbrushes because I don’t like being hard on my precious teeth. This toothbrush is usually my go to, I replace my toothbrushes often and every new one I buy is just as pleasing.
Samantha C.
Destin
I cannot stand hard brushes so this was the best one for me. The handle is ergonomic so no strange hand placement for this brush. I always feel like the bristles get everywhere.
Trina M.
Round Rock
I'm happy with the value of this product. I do feel like it totally helps clean up my mouth. And it's not over expensive like some of the other brushes on the market.
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if I brush too hard or maybe too many times but the bristles start coming out within two to three weeks. I thought they were suppose to last a little bit longer than that but maybe I'm wrong.
Hannah J.
Morganton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly got this from my dentist for free. I didn’t choose this brush, but it’s great! I don’t know how much it is normally but I’m sure it is comparable to other brands. I would buy this for sure.