Colgate® Total® Professional Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Stacy N.

BY COLGATE #42 in Toothbrushes

Colgate Total Professional Soft Toothbrush
Colgate Total Professional bristles are clinically proven to clean down and around teeth and along the gum line.

Product Features:
Ultra compact head with triple action cleaning.
Long bristles clean deep between the teeth
Angled outer bristles sweep particles away from the gum line
Shorter inner bristles clean the surface
Ergonomic handle and thumb grip for added comfort and control

Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
Gentle on the teeth and gums and yet cleans around the teeth pretty well and easily. About the only toothbrush I'm willing to use. Its great for morning and night use. Make sure to check for firmness type so people gums are more sensitive than others
May M.
Brandon, FL
I like this toothbrush but I don’t love it. I use it almost twice a day and I wish it was fuller or more dense, I prefer softer brushes but I also like them to be thicker. The handle is comfortable to hold so that’s a plus. Overall it’s a decent toothbrush you can pick up at your local Target or Walmart.
Amanda G.
New Florence
I use soft bristle toothbrushes because my gums are sensitive. Colgate does a good job of having soft bristle brushes. My gums don't bleed and become irritated when I use this. I continuously buy this product because my teeth are happy. And if my teeth are happy, I'm happy.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like buying the soft toothbrushes because I don’t like being hard on my precious teeth. This toothbrush is usually my go to, I replace my toothbrushes often and every new one I buy is just as pleasing.
Trina M.
Round Rock
I'm happy with the value of this product. I do feel like it totally helps clean up my mouth. And it's not over expensive like some of the other brushes on the market.
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if I brush too hard or maybe too many times but the bristles start coming out within two to three weeks. I thought they were suppose to last a little bit longer than that but maybe I'm wrong.
Roxann N.
Oliver
I purchased this for the name..I thought if it’s professional than it has to be good.I also liked that it was soft! I really like it and have no complaints on its use.
Roslyn P.
Pembroke Pines
Excellent excellent excellent! I love this toothbrush because the bristles are not too hard, and can reach in the hard to get places. I have sensitive teeth and with this toothbrush I have NO bleeding gums. Highly recommend!!
Ashley H.
I just recently bought this because my family threw my old one away. It's good because my teeth are really sensitive so my gums are bleeding by Tim I'm done brushing my teeth. I would repurchase this brush if I had to
Priscella C.
garden grove
I love this product so much! Very soft bristles! This brush gets the job done and is very effective to what it needs to do. I am a repeat user of this product. I am satisfied overall a lot by this toothbrush!