BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Professional Toothbrush has long middle bristles clean between teeth. see more...

Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
I found this toothbrush to be really good. Its very flexible and the bristles were just right. A lot of the time toothbrushes sometimes make my sensitive gums bleed but with this tooth brush it cleaned really well without making me bleed like crazy !
Megan M.
Hibbing, MN
I really love this toothbrush! The bristles are nice and soft (not too soft though) so that it won't irritate your gums or cause any pain. I really love how the bristles are also different lengths I wasn't sure that would make a difference when I first bought it but it really does help to get all of your teeth extra clean!
Que J.
This is a really great toothbrush . I always prefer manual toothbrushes over electric because it's feels better when I have total control. This toothbrushes bristles are actually soft. Sometimes, not often, the bristles on my toothbrush would be hard and stiff and I'd make my gums bleed. But with this, my gums never bleed, no matter if I brushed hard or not. Great product.
Paris S.
Colorado Springs, CO
So, my dentist/hygienist gives me these at checkups. I Take them when I travel, and use them on days I don't feel like using my electric toothbrush.
I like the bristles-- soft enough for my mouth and gums but firm enough for good cleaning. I don't buy any other kind of manual toothbrush anymore.
Paige C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great and effective toothbrush. It is super soft and perfect for those with sensitive teeth and gums. I bought it from my local drugstore and it was super reasonable and effective. I would definitely recommend it to others. I love this toothbrush!
Jenifer P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this toothbrush! I always feel like I have had a cleaning after using it. It reaches well all around my mouth for a great cleaning and the bristles are not too rough or too soft on my gums. I just started using this brand and I will not go back!
Tiffany M.
A tooth brush is a tooth brush. Surprisingly though I am quite rough when it comes to brushing my teeth, and the bristles on this toothbrush have not made any crease or dents as to others I've used that the bristles spray out from roughness
Laura V.
Cary, NC
Soft and effective! This is a great toothbrush. It has strong bristles and isn't too big. I find with a super large toothbrush the inside of my small mouth gets a little banged up. This is a nice classic toothbrush with a great price.
Wendy S.
Creswell, OR
I usually just buy what's on sale. I picked this up because I forgot mine once in a trip. It was just a toothbrush nothing fancy. I use it twice a day. I think I picked it up at a Rite Aide. I was happy overall I would buy it again.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH
Colgates toothbrushes have always been my go to brand I myself do prefer a little tougher on the bristle as I feel it cleans better so I tend to go for a medium bristle but always will be my recommendation for a great toothbrush!