BY COLGATE

Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gentle on your gums and I have sensitive gums and teeth. Soft but firm. And also very affordable. Not cheaply made, bristles don't fall out like other brands
Ashley H.
I just recently bought this because my family threw my old one away. It's good because my teeth are really sensitive so my gums are bleeding by Tim I'm done brushing my teeth. I would repurchase this brush if I had to
Jeselyn O.
One of my favorite brands of tooth brush to use. This brand I find has the softest head and is the most comfortable to use. The head of the tooth brush is also not too big, nor not too small.
Roslyn P.
Pembroke Pines
Excellent excellent excellent! I love this toothbrush because the bristles are not too hard, and can reach in the hard to get places. I have sensitive teeth and with this toothbrush I have NO bleeding gums. Highly recommend!!
Briana C.
Cedar City
This is a nice toothbrush. I mostly only use mine when traveling because it's not my favorite one, but it does its job.
Priscella C.
garden grove
I love this product so much! Very soft bristles! This brush gets the job done and is very effective to what it needs to do. I am a repeat user of this product. I am satisfied overall a lot by this toothbrush!
Mahria b.
Skiatook, OK
My whole family uses these. They're cheaper and perfect. The bristles are a little firm so it scrubs really well.
Katie C.
Driggs, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush gets the job done, no fuss. It is nice and soft and the bristles don't feel like they are too hard on my gums. All around good toothbrush! Would buy again.
Juniris D.
i like this brush , I got it in a supermarket for a really good price and it make my tooth feel really clean also I have a very sensitive gum but it does not irritate it
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I usually keep it pretty simple with toothbrushes. It's manual so people don't really understand the effort you must put in. I got it from Walmart. I use it twice a day. Overall, it's a basic toothbrush, and I am satisfied with it.