BY COLGATE

Juniris D.
i like this brush , I got it in a supermarket for a really good price and it make my tooth feel really clean also I have a very sensitive gum but it does not irritate it
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I usually keep it pretty simple with toothbrushes. It's manual so people don't really understand the effort you must put in. I got it from Walmart. I use it twice a day. Overall, it's a basic toothbrush, and I am satisfied with it.
Haley K.
Saint Paul, MN
This toothbrush feels great on my sensitive teeth. I love how clean and refreshed my teeth feel after each use. They are so convenient to use and easy to find. I have used these for a couple of years now and they are they best toothbrush I have found.
Kirsten B.
Hillsboro, OR
Great toothbrush. Great quality. Keeps mouth feeling clean and lasts longer than some of the other toothbrush brands. I use this at least twice a day. Great packaging. Great handle. Affordable and available at most stores. Would buy again and recommend to others.
Jessica H.
Columbiana, AL
I love the small, soft head on this toothbrush. I do not have a wide mouth, and this one fits comfortably. The bristles clean without irritating my gums. I would recommend to a friend.
niamh b.
this is such a good toothbrush it never makes my gums bleed because it is so soft. you wont belive how effective it is. this is my first ime using this toothbrush and i love it. i wish they did a compacter version or a travel sozed one so i can take it everyehere
Daisy L.
Mcallen, TX
It was a good product. Super soft bristles, good price, got the job done. There was just times where I would go over brushing my teeth again because I didn't feel like it got through all my teeth.
ashley l.
Stratford
I like the soft brush head but it is too expensive to buy again. Would not recommend....
Amanda Z.
Fabens, TX
Very soft compact of a brushbfor teeth very good product I recommend it for sure very good for your teeth
Lauren G.
This is a great toothbrush, I use it whenever I travel when I don't want to bring the electric contraption I usually use.