BY COLGATE

ashley l.
Stratford
I like the soft brush head but it is too expensive to buy again. Would not recommend....
Jayara M.
North Versailles, PA
I don't prefer soft toothbrushes I do not feel like I'm getting the best clean I could.
Zhaklina M.
Poggio Renatico,ferrara
I have to say that this is a verry good toothbrush and cleans the teeth verry well but it is a bit tough and scratchy! It was not suitable for me.
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok
This toothbrush was very soft, but I still found that it cut my gums. It also didn't feel like it cleaning my teeth and the important places of my mouth well.
Cheryl R.
Rockwall, TX
Didn't care for this toothbrush, my teeth never felt clean or smooth afterwards. I always felt like I needed to go back and re-brush them.
Hannah H.
Mansfield, TX
Works to keep my teeth clean. The bad thing is that it is cheaply made and must be replaced monthly.
Nile F.
Laurel, MD
Ok not as good as Oral b but cost effective and I mean in a pinch will do I find the heads of their toothbrushes to be uncomfortable
Briana C.
Cedar City
This is a nice toothbrush. I mostly only use mine when traveling because it's not my favorite one, but it does its job.
Victor M.
Doral, FL
I have used this a couple of times and it is really good, but I would not recommend it for the daily usage because it's a bit harmfull
Danielle T.
Calvert City , KY
Soft bristles are the way to go! Don't make my gums hurt and bleed at all! Recommend these to everyone