BY COLGATE

April S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thai is a great toothbrush. It's crazy soft but still feels like it is cleaning and getting the job done.
Ibn C.
Belleville, NJ
Works great on the go! I travel often and use this whenever I need to freshen up a bit while on the road.
Miranda C.
Maryland Heights, MO
The best toothbrush if you have sensitive gums! I do and these don't make them bleed or cause irritation.
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

Is smooth and compact I like the firmness and the effective.That is what I recommend and the brand also

Danielle T.
Calvert City , KY
Soft bristles are the way to go! Don't make my gums hurt and bleed at all! Recommend these to everyone
Sage S.
Good very soft. Good for sensitive teeth. Good for sensitive gums. Weird taste a first but goes away
Loren L.
North Las Vegas, NV
Works well and easy to use. Soft is good for my sensitive teeth. I buy a new one every three months.
Jenny R.
Bloomington, CA
This is such Ana amazing toothbrush I've gotten like 4 times now ! I love it reaches to every teeth !
Hannah H.
Mansfield, TX
Works to keep my teeth clean. The bad thing is that it is cheaply made and must be replaced monthly.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really enjoyed this toothbrush it has great results and not only that at least my teeth very clean