BY COLGATE

Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
This is a nice toothbrush. I like the soft bristles because they're not too soft. The compact head is nice because it gets back behind the molars. I wish it was a little more flexible, but it's a good brand to buy especially when on sale.
Tammy G.
I always prefer a soft compact tooth brush. This is a nice one. It works well. This is the first time I purchased this one. I got mine at the pharmacy, Drugstore.com or Amazon. When I need more toothbrushes I will keep this one in mind.
Nicole L.
Holmdel, NJ
I'm pretty sure that this is the toothbrush I am using currently. I like this one but I use it as my travel one because at home I like the oral b one that has the you hue scrub and the squishy handle but that's just personal preference
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
I have very sensitive gums and I've found that no toothbrush I've used can compare to the Total Professional by Colgate. It is a brand that I've trusted for a very long time. They are readily available and very fairly priced.
Jennie O.
Perkins , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely purchase the soft bristles on Tooth brushes when I can. This one is more compact so I feel like you can really get down in and around the teeth that you need to. I'll be buying this kind again. Good job Colgate. Thanks.
Sara W.
Love Colgate's toothbrushes. They are always great quality and the leave my teeth feeing nice and clean, not furry at all. This toothbrush definitely met my expectations and I will continue to buy and use them in the future.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I usually keep it pretty simple with toothbrushes. It's manual so people don't really understand the effort you must put in. I got it from Walmart. I use it twice a day. Overall, it's a basic toothbrush, and I am satisfied with it.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Like the smaller brush which is easier to maneuver into various harder to reach places in mouth. I tend to apply too much pressure when brushing so the soft brush helps to ensure I don't brush indentations in my teeth. The
Brogan A.
Commerce Township, MI
I was using a different "soft" toothbrush, but my teeth weren't feeling as clean as I felt that they should be. This toothbrush is amazing and leaves my teeth feeling clean and not as if my enamel is being worn off.
Jean R.
Clinton, MD
The toothbrush is good. It gets the job done. The compact head is just what I need to get in my small mouth (either this or a child's toothbrush). Brush several times daily to keep teeth looking nice.