BY COLGATE

Jayara M.
North Versailles, PA
I don't prefer soft toothbrushes I do not feel like I'm getting the best clean I could.
Megan C.
Wilkinson, IN
Good toothbrush. Gets the job done and leaves my teeth feeling clean after using it!
Santana O.
Hudson, WI
Great toothbrush! Left my teeth feeling and looking clean without hurting my gums!
Kelsey L.
Compares pretty evenly to every other tooth brush on the market. I like it a lot.
Kelsey S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Full reach and clean I love this brush with its soft Brussels and small head
Caterina B.
United Kingdom
Being someone who personally prefers soft toothbrushes this was a perfect match for me as it did not irritate my gums at all when using it continuously. It definitely met my expectations and was very effective in its purpose. I will definitely repurchase this once my current one needs to be replaced.
I'm A.
são Luís Maranhão
MARAVILHOSA ...
Olha assim como uma outra marca que uso bastante eu gosto de consiliar a Colgate na minha higiene bucal . uso o creme dental e escovas porque são mais acessíveis a mim . porem não tenho o que reclamar. Afinal a Colgate me acompanha desde qua do eu me entendo por gente !
Erin T.
Rochester, NY
Works as well as any other toothbrush. Has a good sized head for an adult and the handle is ergonomic and easy to hold and maneuver. Keeps my teeth feeling clean and fresh and does the job to get off any plaque and protect against cavities.
Sara C.
Chambly, QC
A toothbrush is a toothbrush to me. I don't notice a difference in cleanliness or feel while brushing with different styles, so they're all great. If it was on sale I'd repurchase.
niamh b.
this is such a good toothbrush it never makes my gums bleed because it is so soft. you wont belive how effective it is. this is my first ime using this toothbrush and i love it. i wish they did a compacter version or a travel sozed one so i can take it everyehere