BY COLGATE

Roslyn P.
Pembroke Pines
Excellent excellent excellent! I love this toothbrush because the bristles are not too hard, and can reach in the hard to get places. I have sensitive teeth and with this toothbrush I have NO bleeding gums. Highly recommend!!
Ashley H.
I just recently bought this because my family threw my old one away. It's good because my teeth are really sensitive so my gums are bleeding by Tim I'm done brushing my teeth. I would repurchase this brush if I had to
Priscella C.
garden grove
I love this product so much! Very soft bristles! This brush gets the job done and is very effective to what it needs to do. I am a repeat user of this product. I am satisfied overall a lot by this toothbrush!
Jeselyn O.
One of my favorite brands of tooth brush to use. This brand I find has the softest head and is the most comfortable to use. The head of the tooth brush is also not too big, nor not too small.
Katie C.
Victor, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothbrush gets the job done, no fuss. It is nice and soft and the bristles don't feel like they are too hard on my gums. All around good toothbrush! Would buy again.
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA
Colgate Total Professional Soft compact Head Toothbrush is a fantastic product. Compared to others, this one is easier to fit in my mouth and get to my back teeth. I use it twice a day, everyday and have bought it many times. Even after having my wisdom teeth taken out, I still have a mouthful of teeth that makes it hard to clean with a regular size brush.
Danielle S.
I find that a lot of toothbrushes are really similar but I just really liked the head and brissles of this brush. It worked really well and I felt like my teeth were really clean after use. I got this at walmart so it was not too expensive. Love this brush and will buy again.
Hannah Leigh M.
Atchison, KS
Loved this toothbrush. I have very sensitive teeth and gums so this toothbrush helped to make brushing more comfortable with its soft bristles. I was able to safely clean my teeth without destroying my gums as they would have been damaged by a different type of brush!
Gloria M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothbrush was way too soft for me, and it did not leave my teeth feeling clean. I like my brushes to be medium and this particular one did not feel effective. I did not and will not buy this particular brush ever again because it did not meet my expectations
Christine A.
Wyckoff, NJ
I like the way this tooth brush feels - it does not have that stiff feeling against your teeth/tongue. I would recommend this brush to a friend/family. In terms of negatives - not too sure! I would talk to a dentist to see what is really the best fit for you.