BY COLGATE

Roslyn P.
Pembroke Pines
Excellent excellent excellent! I love this toothbrush because the bristles are not too hard, and can reach in the hard to get places. I have sensitive teeth and with this toothbrush I have NO bleeding gums. Highly recommend!!
Ashley H.
I just recently bought this because my family threw my old one away. It's good because my teeth are really sensitive so my gums are bleeding by Tim I'm done brushing my teeth. I would repurchase this brush if I had to
Priscella C.
garden grove
I love this product so much! Very soft bristles! This brush gets the job done and is very effective to what it needs to do. I am a repeat user of this product. I am satisfied overall a lot by this toothbrush!
Jeselyn O.
One of my favorite brands of tooth brush to use. This brand I find has the softest head and is the most comfortable to use. The head of the tooth brush is also not too big, nor not too small.
Katie C.
Victor, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothbrush gets the job done, no fuss. It is nice and soft and the bristles don't feel like they are too hard on my gums. All around good toothbrush! Would buy again.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Gentle on your gums and I have sensitive gums and teeth. Soft but firm. And also very affordable. Not cheaply made, bristles don't fall out like other brands
Briana C.
Cedar City
This is a nice toothbrush. I mostly only use mine when traveling because it's not my favorite one, but it does its job.
Mahria b.
Skiatook, OK
My whole family uses these. They're cheaper and perfect. The bristles are a little firm so it scrubs really well.
Sabila S.
I enjoy this tooth brush. The bristles are designed to get into the space between teeth and you can brush the back of your mouth well due to the soft head. It does a great job for a manual tooth brush and is good to travel with .
Alicia G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Good toothbrush. I received this as a gift from my friend that is a dentist. He said that this is one of the best toothbrushes.