BY COLGATE

Francis R.
This is my toothbrush style of choice. I can't stand the ones that are wide with circular bristles in the center, they work up against my gums and irritate the life out of them. These have the perfect narrow width and have this wavy dip in it that makes for a satisfying brushing experience. I heard from the dentist that it's best to go for the soft heads, but I'm in an addiction phase where I need that feeling of firmness pressing against my teeth so that my teeth don't go through an existential crisis on whether it's being cleaned proper or not.
Kristen L.
Mahwah, NJ
I love how this brush is soft and gentle, but it's not too soft. The bristles have the perfect amount of flexibility so it's not too flimsy. The only issue I have with this tooth brush is that the head is quite large. I have a smaller mouth and although bigger brush heads brush more of your teeth at one time it's hard to get the back part of my mouth.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
This brushes great and is almost as good as flossing (although I still have to floss, of course). It's gentle on the gums but is thorough on the teeth.
Last time I was at Walgreens, it looked like they quit carrying them so I might end up buying this online if I can't find it anywhere else. Yes, it's that good.
Nicole F.
Towson, MD
The toothbrush is easy to hold and the bristles are stiff enough that it gets my mouth clean without hurting me. I normally buy these from Walmart or a similar store. I always have an extra or two in the closet for guests. I'd recommend them to anyone.
Erika S.
San Bernardino, CA
I like the price it's usually $1 at my local Target or they have a buy two get one free special. They come in colors and three bristles types: Soft, medium and hard.
Nateisha W.
Albany, NY
my go to toothbrush keeps my teeth feeling clean without harsh brushing, not too soft not too hard. I buy this from Walmart usually and it is very effective as i use it twice a day and try to floss with the colgate floss in the middle of the day, i recommend this to others for use to keep teeth clean
Anna S.
Franklin, OH
This is a pretty nice toothbrush. It gets the job done. I wouldn't pay more than a dollar for it, though because I feel like it wears out sooner than some of the nicer Colgate ones. I recommend this brush as more of a camping or vacation tooth brush than and everyday one.
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
This is a good manual toothbrush, It's not so hard that you damage the gemlike. The brushes get a long the gum line well without irritating (unless you haven't brushed well in awhile- then that's inevitable). The toothbrush seems to last well to until the next change.
Tina W.
Branson, MO
I like the shape of the bristles. Feels like they really get between the teeth and cleans well. I brush my teeth 3 times a day, and clean the toothbrush with apple cider vinegar to help it last longer. A good value for the price and I would buy it again.
Daryan R.
Elizabeth, PA
Works just like any tooth brush should. I love their medium leveled brush roughness. I use it twice a day. No cons for me really, the pros are that it doesn't hurt my gums and keeps my mouth feeling fresh. I would recommend to friends.