BY COLGATE

Expert Plaque Removal Pro Tip Interdental Massaging Designed with professional dentists Pro Tip is designed to help clean hard-to-reach areas Massaging fingers designed to gently stimulate gums Interdental fan bristles designed to reach deep between teeth Turning off your water while brushing your teeth can save up to 4 gallons of water each time you brush ! Questions or Comments? ; see more...

Dawn S.
Allentown, PA
Yep I liked this toothbrush!!! Edges are firm yet not rough!!!!!! It seems to really get in there! I use it twice a day three times if I've had a heavy lunch!! Definitely have told my older kids to buy this brand
Caroline P.
Dayton, ME
I'm not a big fan of these, I prefer crest for myself. However my daughter is seven and enjoys the ones they make for children. It's not that I don't think they're good quality, it's just change is hard and when you find something you love, why change it? Plus, I prefer really tough bristles so my teeth feel really clean and I feel the bristles on these are too soft.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A toothbrush is a toothbrush as most people would say, but that is far from the truth. A toothbrush has to fit well into the mouth, has to feel good while managing to hit all of the hard to reach places in there. This toothbrush does the trick, plus Colgate is a brand I trust.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Best basic toothbrush! I always have a couple of extra packs around for guests. If you want a good basic to have for travel and guests this is what I would get. It does not tear up your gums like some toothbrushes do, but instead leaves you with a fresh, clean feeling.
Katie G.
Danbury, Ct
Great toothbrush. I felt like it was a little bit too rough, but it definitely got the job done. For the pretty decent price it actually was a good toothbrush and lasted me pretty long. If I remember correctly I picked it up at Walmart.
Catharine E.
This toothbrush works just as well as any other manual toothbrush I've used. My only problem is it was a little expensive and they only come in packs of one. Other than that, I works great and I will probably buy one similar to this again.
Merideth B.
This toothbrush does what it's supposed to do, it cleans well. Also it has a tongue scraper on the back too. Which is really nice. I have to say it's pretty effective. I would use this everyday and this is the only brand I like
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoy using these brushes they are very good at cleaning your teeth. They do not hurt your mouth and I use mine multiple times a day. They are well priced and irk well. I would continue to repurchase this product.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have pretty sensitive teeth so this is a great purchase for. I am always happy with this brand and will continue to be a repeat user. It's not expensive, it's your standard toothbrush price but has great qualities overall.
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
I love Colgate, I think the toothbrushes and toothpaste work great! It doesn't have a bad smell or taste, and I have been using this effective toothpaste/brush brand for years. I am highly satisfied with the results!