BY COLGATE

Expert Plaque Removal Pro Tip Interdental Massaging Designed with professional dentists Pro Tip is designed to help clean hard-to-reach areas Massaging fingers designed to gently stimulate gums Interdental fan bristles designed to reach deep between teeth Turning off your water while brushing your teeth can save up to 4 gallons of water each time you brush ! Questions or Comments? ; see more...

Caroline P.
Dayton, ME
I'm not a big fan of these, I prefer crest for myself. However my daughter is seven and enjoys the ones they make for children. It's not that I don't think they're good quality, it's just change is hard and when you find something you love, why change it? Plus, I prefer really tough bristles so my teeth feel really clean and I feel the bristles on these are too soft.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
A toothbrush is a toothbrush as most people would say, but that is far from the truth. A toothbrush has to fit well into the mouth, has to feel good while managing to hit all of the hard to reach places in there. This toothbrush does the trick, plus Colgate is a brand I trust.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Best basic toothbrush! I always have a couple of extra packs around for guests. If you want a good basic to have for travel and guests this is what I would get. It does not tear up your gums like some toothbrushes do, but instead leaves you with a fresh, clean feeling.
Christy B.
Love these toothbrushes! I don't use them every time, but I've used them multiple times in the past. I feel that there's not much difference in manual tooth brushes besides the bristle hardness. Otherwise, this performs just as well as the next toothbrush.
Catharine E.
This toothbrush works just as well as any other manual toothbrush I've used. My only problem is it was a little expensive and they only come in packs of one. Other than that, I works great and I will probably buy one similar to this again.
Paris P.
It's an okay tooth brush I don't really reach for it though. I purchased this once and I didn't like it because the bristles are too soft in my opinion and I like my toothbrushes with stiff bristles because it makes my teeth feel cleaner
Katie G.
Danbury, Ct
Great toothbrush. I felt like it was a little bit too rough, but it definitely got the job done. For the pretty decent price it actually was a good toothbrush and lasted me pretty long. If I remember correctly I picked it up at Walmart.
Merideth B.
This toothbrush does what it's supposed to do, it cleans well. Also it has a tongue scraper on the back too. Which is really nice. I have to say it's pretty effective. I would use this everyday and this is the only brand I like
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
I love these, I always buy these! I love the grip and the little tongue scrub at the back. I love that it brings two, it's great for the price. I normally get the soft ones so they don't hurt my jaws, I would recommend those
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I have pretty sensitive teeth so this is a great purchase for. I am always happy with this brand and will continue to be a repeat user. It's not expensive, it's your standard toothbrush price but has great qualities overall.