Colgate® Total® Pro Tip Full Head Toothbrush Soft uploaded by J Davis M.

BY COLGATE

Colgate?? Total?? Pro Tip Soft Toothbrush.
24.
Expert plaque removal.
Massaging.
Interdental.

Colgate® Total® Pro Tip Full Head Toothbrush Soft

Start your review of Colgate® Total® Pro Tip Full Head Toothbrush Soft!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jenifer O.
It is a nice toothbrush. It held up well for 3 months. Yes, it did meet my expectations  I have bought this kind of toothbrush several times. I used it twice a day everyay for 3 months.
Heather M.
Eau Claire
Purchased at: Walmart
This is what I most often use and also what we hand out at my dental practice! It has a nice size head that allows you to effectively clean, even for adults with “tight” cheeks or narrow mouths. The bristles remove plaque easily and do not irritate the gums! It’s also pretty affordable compared to some other brands!
Rashell B.
Kent , WA
I did not purchase this item myself, but I did receive it from my dentist who recommended it to me. I love it! It works great, gets everywhere, and my teeth are satisfyingly smooth and clean. I take good care of my teeth so it was good to know this was recommended by my dentist.
Tiffany D.
Columbus, OH
I love colgates toothbrushes they were one of the first to come out with the tounge and cheek cleaner on the back of their toothbrushes. They are highly effective all pros here no cons at all, for me anyways! I am very satisfied with their toothbrush options and ill continue to purchase them accordingly!
Reanell V.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush is great!!! It gets in the hard places to brush and it's very comfortable to use. This was the first time for me to buy this toothbrush and I will continue to buy them. I recommend it.
Emilie M.
Eudora
The “full head” is actually very large. It doesn’t fit well in my small mouth. I prefer smaller brush heads. It did not meet my expectations. I just wish it were smaller and a little softer as it’s rough
Destiny H.
I enjoy the Colgate brand and you can purchase this item at the dollar tree for a dollar yes it is very effective as I have sensitive teeth and gums the soft bristle really help I use this item everyday yes I will continue to buy this product
Sarah F.
Medford, NY
Not rough on my gums.  I do have very sensitive gums and I am trying to rehabilitate them.  This brush is nice and soft while still getting the job done for me.
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
I love this toothbrush! Not only is it soft enough for my sensitive gums, but it definitely gets the job done! After purchasing one and trying it out, I haven’t turned to another brand. I definitely appreciate the way this toothbrush is built and it fits very comfortable in my mouth. Love this!
Nina J.
Owensboro , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Colgate® Total® Pro Tip Full Head Toothbrush Soft This particular product is the only brand I use when it comes to my teeth! There’s no comparison to any other product! Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good toothbrush! Will always buy this brand!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work well for small mouths?