Colgate® Total® Pro Tip Full Head Toothbrush Medium uploaded by ExoticAsianGoddess L.

BY COLGATE

Colgate?? Total?? Pro Tip Medium Toothbrush.
25.
Interdental.
Massaging.
Extra plaque removal.

Deena M.
Yardley, PA
I love Colgate products! They are almost made nicely and hold up for a long time! They work well.. I use medium but sometimes do buy the hard bristles. I am a repeat user and will continue to use! Satisfied!!
Dana C.
Rockmart, GA
Great toothbrush. I prefer a medium bristle toothbrush over a soft one. This brush leaves my teeth and gums feeling like I just had a cleaning. I use this brush morning and night. I would definitely buy this product again
connie O.
Washington
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothbrush. It is easy to use, you don`t have to worry it sliding out of your hand easily. I use it a few times a day. It exceeds my expectations. It is my first time using and I like it. I`ll definitely buy it and will recommend it to friends and family.
Natasha T.
Hamilton Square
This product really gets all the spots in my mouth. As I use it daily, I feel the tooth brush lasts and works just as well each time. Fully met my expectations, definitely would buy this product again.
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
Good toothbrush. Nothing extra amazing but, cleans my teeth well and I have no complaints. I won't necessarily seek this one out in the store but I will repurchase if there's no others I like.
Shannon H.
Azle, TX
This is our go to tooth brush. It’s not too hard on your gums, it reaches the back teeth easily, the handle is the right fit for our hand, and it really does leave your teeth feeling like they got clean!
kate R.
kansas city
Good toothbrush for regular twice daily cleanings. I typically buy them in bulk and use them for household things as well (e.g. scrubbing small stains out of clothes or cleaning my ring)
Marissa V.
Porterville, CA
This toothbrush is ideal for myself because the bristles aren't too stiff but not too soft either, the handle is easy to grip and it does an impeccable job of keeping my teeth clean.
Lacey L.
Franklin, LA
The floss tips on this toothbrush work amazing. It's very soft bristles that aren't rough on your gums but rough enough to remove plaque on the teeth. #mybeautyrewards
Katie R.
united States
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush covers a lot of ground, where it is a full head toothbrush. It's a good toothbrush for someone who wants something a little more substantial in size. Excellent cleaning, just to large for my liking.