BY COLGATE

Using the right toothbrush is as important for your gums and smile as the right toothpaste. Colgate® Total®Pro Gum Health Toothbrush has been specially designed to improve gum health with Pro Tip bristles that gently sweep away plaque in hard to reach areas, while rubber fingers massage and stimulate gums. Experience that thorough clean feeling to leave you smiling all day long.

Benefits

Designed with Dental Professionals

With stimulating fingers designed to gently massage and stimulate gums

Specially designed with Pro Tip bristles to clean those hard-to-reach places whilst being gentle on gums

Full Colgate Total® Pro Gum Health Range available: toothpaste, mouthwash, interdental brushes and floss

Kaliyah D.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Walmart
It is a good toothbrush for brushing your teeth. I am a repeated user because the brush is not expensive at all and does the job. It cleans the teeth and is very useful for its job and I would buy it again.
Autumn S.
This is my favorite toothbrush because it gets my teeth clean and doesn’t make them bleed I have to get soft bristles because others are way too harsh and it just makes a big difference I’ve used this for years and I would purchase over and over I don’t think I’ve liked any others than this.
Kris W.
This was a freebie from the last time I got my teeth cleaned. I brush with it every day, and I think it’s ok. I have a super small mouth for an adult, so it’s a bit large for me. Most of the time, if I’m purchasing a toothbrush, I get a child’s size.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
This toothbrush works pretty well I take this on trips with me. I do love that it easy on your gums because mine are more sensitive and this is not as rough on them this definitely cleans your teeth as well and gets into your creases of your teeth.
Victoria C.
Fayetteville , NC
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This toothbrush is amazing for anyone with sensitive gums. The bristles are not rough on the gums but yet provide optimal cleaning for the teeth. I strongly recommend this to anyone with sensitive gums.
Heather C.
Florence
Purchased at: Walmart
This is ine of my favorite toothbrushes, it gives me total mouth cleaning, gentle in my gums but i know my gums are clean and free of bacteria or disease. I feel as though i just left dentist.
jeannie c.
North America
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothbrush at first. Oh I forgot I don't use soft ones but it was firm enough that it actually cleans the back of your teeth really well and I would recommend it to people
Christy  W.
Henrico, VA
Awesome toothbrush that my dentist suggested that I used on sensitive to the girls with broken eye for the enamel of the tooth. I enjoy using this to press this is my go to return and purchase over and over again toothbrush.
BrieAnn W.
I love using medium on my teeth because I feel like my mouth isn't clean enough if I used soft bristles. These toothbrushes definitely get the job done for me. However, if you have sensitive teeth I recommend you try the soft bristle brushes.
monica s.
Edison, NJ
i have been using this brush for ages and just love it, it does the job well and give this complete cleaning feeling . the pack size is good too and it come at very affordable price too.  the brush last for like 15-20 days or just that i like to change my brush everymonth. this is a good and classic brush

Amazon