BY COLGATE

Using the right toothbrush is as important for your gums and smile as the right toothpaste. Colgate® Total®Pro Gum Health Toothbrush has been specially designed to improve gum health with Pro Tip bristles that gently sweep away plaque in hard to reach areas, while rubber fingers massage and stimulate gums. Experience that thorough clean feeling to leave you smiling all day long.

Benefits

Designed with Dental Professionals

With stimulating fingers designed to gently massage and stimulate gums

Specially designed with Pro Tip bristles to clean those hard-to-reach places whilst being gentle on gums

Full Colgate Total® Pro Gum Health Range available: toothpaste, mouthwash, interdental brushes and floss

Buy on Amazon
Autumn S.
This is my favorite toothbrush because it gets my teeth clean and doesn’t make them bleed I have to get soft bristles because others are way too harsh and it just makes a big difference I’ve used this for years and I would purchase over and over I don’t think I’ve liked any others than this.
Kelly P.
Green Bay
This is the toothbrush that my husband and I buy it is not hard on our gums but it gets everything it is suppose to and it tends to last a little longer than the others even we do switch out for new ones every 3 weeks
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
I used this toothbrush in the past. I appreciate when companies offer a softer bristle toothbrush for those who prefer and need a softer toothbrush. I usually use a soft or sensitive brush and this one fits the bill.
Hannah Z.
Schofield
I love how this toothbrush is gentle on my teeth and gums, however it still works and cleans your teeth deeply and efficiently! This is also available at many drugstores and is inexpensive.
Christy  W.
Henrico, VA
Awesome toothbrush that my dentist suggested that I used on sensitive to the girls with broken eye for the enamel of the tooth. I enjoy using this to press this is my go to return and purchase over and over again toothbrush.
BrieAnn W.
I love using medium on my teeth because I feel like my mouth isn't clean enough if I used soft bristles. These toothbrushes definitely get the job done for me. However, if you have sensitive teeth I recommend you try the soft bristle brushes.
monica s.
Edison, NJ
i have been using this brush for ages and just love it, it does the job well and give this complete cleaning feeling . the pack size is good too and it come at very affordable price too.  the brush last for like 15-20 days or just that i like to change my brush everymonth. this is a good and classic brush
Elisabeth B.
Kingsville, TX
Best toothbrush pack out there. I have super sensitive gums and the hairs of the toothbrush aren't to stiff but not to thick so they hold product and don't hurt when I go in for a good brush
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Ok this tooth brush is very gentle with my sensitive gums and teeth. It cleans it well and not as tough as the other brand ive tried. Cleans really good and it affordable.
Maida R.
This is a regular toothbrush and I've been using these for a long time and I think they're the best since they don't irritate the gums around my teeth and they brush well