BY COLGATE

The Colgate® Total® Pro Gum Health toothbrush gently sweeps away plaque bacteria, whilst stimulating fingers gently massage and stimulate gums. Pro-Tip bristles clean hard-to-reach areas. Stimulating fingers designed to gently massage and stimulate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica S.
Leitchfield, KY
This tooth brush ain't too soft but not to hard either . I've had it for a while & it holds up very well .
Allison C.
Batavia (town)
If you want your teeth to feel clean and be white then this is the toothbrush for you. Clean completely!
Alexis H.
This is our go to brand most of the time !!! Both my husband and I use Colgate and love their products
Merkwaardige W.
West Park, FL
Toothbrush is great.... Gets all food residue out teeth... True to description.. Will purchase again
Bobbi S.
Vancouver, WA
These toothbrushes are nice. They are inexpensive and I feel that they get the job done. I like them.
I have extremely sensitive teeth and these are just perfect, keeps my teeth clean without the pain!
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Cleaned my teeth and gums well .my fiance liked them but I think I need a smaller brush myself.
Amanda A.
Orlando, FL
These are great! I change my toothbrushes more often than recommended to ensure less bacteria.
Tanner V.
Minneapolis, MN
An average toothbrush, a bit too soft for being a medium toothbrush
I liked the colors at least
Alyssa H.
Allentown, PA
My dentist gives these out so they have to be great , I love them they're a good tooth brush