BY COLGATE

The Colgate® Total® Pro Gum Health toothbrush gently sweeps away plaque bacteria, whilst stimulating fingers gently massage and stimulate gums. Pro-Tip bristles clean hard-to-reach areas. Stimulating fingers designed to gently massage and stimulate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
GABRIELA F.
Alexandria, VA
I NEED USE THAT BECAUSE IS THE BEST TOOTHBRUSH AND IT IS SOFT AND CARE MY TEETH, I USE THAT EVERYDAY THREE TIMES TO DAY.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
Colgate is a great choice for dental care. They have a lot of products and options. I have used Colgate for a long time.
Stephanie D.
This is a really good toothbrush for getting the teeth feeling and looking nice and clean. Helps with whitening also.
Elisha G.
Arlington, WA
This product is great. Especially the two pack and up. I have a household of two so it is handy to buy the two pack.
Anavictoria D.
Edcouch, TX
I like these brushes because they are good for my sensitive teeth. I recommend this to everyone with sensitive teeth.
Waynetria W.
Kinston, NC
Healthy gums and teeth!! This product is a very good product, and it has been my go to toothbrush for years now.
Shannon O.
Portsmouth, OH
this is my favorite toothbrush so far ! I need in between soft and medium and this if percfect. im a repeat user
Hanna F.
Highland, IN
Works great and get the job done. Soft bristles to not damage my gum line but still works to clean my teeth well
Madison J.
These are my favorite toothbrushes ever made! Always make my mouth feel so fresh & clean when I'm finished!!!!
Aymee M.
These are great toothbrushes. I usually like the ones that are a bit rougher so these medium ones are great.