BY COLGATE

The Colgate® Total® Pro Gum Health toothbrush gently sweeps away plaque bacteria, whilst stimulating fingers gently massage and stimulate gums. Pro-Tip bristles clean hard-to-reach areas. Stimulating fingers designed to gently massage and stimulate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa D.
Raleigh, NC
Best toothbrush for the price! No one wants to spend too much on a toothbrush, these are incredibly affordable and also great quality.
Hanleigh J.
Athens
I personally prefer the stronger toothbrush instead of the soft brush for a better cleaning. I get mine from Kroger, and it is great!
Shannon R.
These are great to use cause they get the job done. They met my expectations. As far as others I think this toothbrush was effective.
Bethann B.
Atlanta, MI
This tooth brush is the perfect size. I have a smaller mouth so some brushes are way too big, but this one let's me reach all areas!
Ariel K.
These brushes are easy to handle and helps me keep my teeth clean. They're a little small for my taste but they get the job done.
Jenny R.
They do the job and seem to hold up really well. My children and I both use them. You can find them anywhere and that is a plus!
Bethany P.
Nice toothbrush. Not to harsh for the gums -- gentle bristles. Would repurchase again and recommend to others. Good price point
Nicole H.
My favorite toothbrush! The bristles aren't sharp and painful on the gums and it leaves my mouth feeling very clean and fresh!
Guadalupe R.
I got top have my medium feeling brush all the time, and this brush is just the perfect feeling and does the cleaning i need.
Gabbi P.
Coeur D Alene, ID
For someone with a sensitive mouth & gums, this is PERFECT! So gentle but also super effective. Have repurchased many times!