BY COLGATE

The Colgate® Total® Pro Gum Health toothbrush gently sweeps away plaque bacteria, whilst stimulating fingers gently massage and stimulate gums. Pro-Tip bristles clean hard-to-reach areas. Stimulating fingers designed to gently massage and stimulate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah S.
Lincoln, NE
Love them for a firmer brush! Great for keeping gums clean. Can be a little rough as it is a medium so I wouldn't suggest giving it to children though.
Joni H.
Anchorage, AK
Love the toothbrushes, soft bristles, the head fits nicely in my mouth. I am able to hit all my teeth especially in the back without gagging myself.
Cassidy D.
They feel great on my teeth and gums and the grip you use to hold the brush is perfect and feels natural to hold. I will always buy from this brand
Kaitlynn K.
Mayfield, PA
A decent toothbrush. I prefer crest brushes to Colgate but if you're looking for a cheaper toothbrush that gets the job done, these work great.
Shelby N.
Port Hueneme, CA
Very good tooth brushes. Aren't too hard so not harsh on your gums and good for sensitive teeth. Clean well and get down into little spaces.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
My teeth are pearly white thanks to these toothbrushes. I use the medium as my dentist recommended it for me and my husband. Price is great!
Tessla Q.
Winston Salem, NC
Everyone has one in my family, I've always used these. I love how the blue bristles turn white when it's time to switch it out for a new one
Victoria B.
Wichita, KS
The bristles are soft enough to not damage the gums, but strong enough for a deep clean! This is my go-to toothbrush for an even brushing!
Ari C.
The bristles are soft and there is a tongue brush on the back. So you can brush your tongue too! This helps get rid of the morning breath!
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
I love the whole Colgate line. I use all their products including their toothbrushes! Their products leave your mouth so fresh and clean!