BY COLGATE

The Colgate® Total® Pro Gum Health toothbrush gently sweeps away plaque bacteria, whilst stimulating fingers gently massage and stimulate gums. Pro-Tip bristles clean hard-to-reach areas. Stimulating fingers designed to gently massage and stimulate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
Buxton, ME
I've been using these toothbrushes for most of my adult life. They are consistently fantastic. And let's be honest, nothing ruins Your day like buying the wrong tooth brush.
Tiarra W.
Covington, GA
This pack of toothbrushes was effective for me. What's different about it is that it has firm brushes on the tooth brush and that's what I prefer. I'm an repeat user of this product. I always buy these specific toothbrushes.
Sadie B.
I love these toothbrushes! Some of the past ones I've used the strings on the brush fall apart and end up falling out into my mouth. These haven't!! They stay together well and don't hurt my gums like some brushes do.
Dhivya K.
These are good brushes- just the right level of softness and did not hurt my gums. They are very effective in cleaning my teeth and I will continue purchasing them.
Sahara J.
Odenton, MD
Great toothbrush. I can be obsessive about brushing my teeth and this toothbrush is one of my favourites. I love the medium bristles and the bristles don't get damaged as easily as some other brands I've used before.
Anaheyry L.
Earlimart
This toothbrush is the most genttle toothbrush ive used it defenetly meet my expectations, i use this toothbrush all the time i just keep buying it over and over again and i would deffinatly keep buying it.
Brandy C.
N Versailles, PA
I have a family of 5 these are the most practical and effective toothbrushes from adults to kids! I've used Colgate brand toothbrushes since being able to brush my teeth!
Deanna S.
Love this toothbrush but it's doesn't get everywhere in my mouth. I purchased this at Walmart as a travel toothbrush and that what I will continue to use it as.
Amanda T.
I don't have the pack of six. It I've got a pink one I use it whenever I don't feel like using my electric toothbrush and it works just as good surprisingly!
Hannah S.
Lincoln, NE
Love them for a firmer brush! Great for keeping gums clean. Can be a little rough as it is a medium so I wouldn't suggest giving it to children though.