BY COLGATE

The Colgate® Total® Pro Gum Health toothbrush gently sweeps away plaque bacteria, whilst stimulating fingers gently massage and stimulate gums. Pro-Tip bristles clean hard-to-reach areas. Stimulating fingers designed to gently massage and stimulate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sierrah R.
Kansas City, MO
I used to get these after my dentist recommended them after my check up and I've been using them for years. They clean my teeth really well twice a day and make my teeth feel healthier. I would definitely purchase this again.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
I like these toothbrushes because they aren't to rough to the point that they make your gums clean but they aren't to soft to where it feels like your teeth aren't getting clean at all. I also like the variety of the pack because you don't have to keep going back to the store every time you need a new toothbrush.
Rachel T.
I always try to buy in bulk so I can save some money, and this was the perfect option. You can buy this at your local store or pharmacy. It was an okay product. I recommend it to anyone who cares about their gum health
Erika A.
Chula Vista
Love these toothbrushes! Bristles aren't harsh and I've used these since I was a kid! I bought them at my local Walmart too! I use it everyday since I brush my teeth everyday and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product so much! It's definitely worth the money spent it's so gentle on my gums and teeth nice packaging I definitely recommend this product to others! It's totally worth it and you'll be happy with the product.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
Love these tooth brushes. They clean really well and my teeth always feel super clean. I always feel like I just got out of the dentist! I buy a huge pack to always have them in the house. I'll always buy this brand!
Alondra H.
I like getting big quantities of things so I don't have to rush to the store every so often. So I love getting the 6 pack, and they work just fine. I wouldn't switch this toothbrush for no other!
Hailey H.
Whitesburg, KY
Always one of my favorite toothbrushes because it's cheap. At first the bristles are a little tough so if you have sensitive gums I do not recommend. I've continued to repurchase though.
Jessica C.
Buxton, ME
I've been using these toothbrushes for most of my adult life. They are consistently fantastic. And let's be honest, nothing ruins Your day like buying the wrong tooth brush.
Shannon G.
i love the clean feel it gives after you brush your teeth it has the bristles that get in the small spaces regular brushed don't reach. It has made brushing my teeth so much easier honestly. It's a great product I would totally recommend