BY COLGATE

The Colgate® Total® Pro Gum Health toothbrush gently sweeps away plaque bacteria, whilst stimulating fingers gently massage and stimulate gums. Pro-Tip bristles clean hard-to-reach areas. Stimulating fingers designed to gently massage and stimulate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lia M.
I've have always used Colgate toothbrushes and tooth paste. I used it all the time and I'm a repeat user. It had great toothpaste and toothbrushes for kids . If I'm not using Crest using Colgatefir sure.
eden s.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this tooth brush cause not only does it clean my teeth but it gets around my gums and in-between my teeth as well. Also has a tongue scrubber on it as well which I love. It always gives that clean feeling like if you just left the dentist from getting a cleaning.
Natalie D.
Miami Florida
i really like this brush because i have like very sensitive teeth and my gum always lead if i don't use these toothbrush so i like it a lot i recommend it to people with sensitive teeth and gums.
Elizabeth L.
I love how most of them come with a tounge scrubber that really works! Reaches hard to get to places! Bristol's not too hard, not too soft! Great brush to try out for the teeth!
Alexis T.
San Angelo, TX
Love these tooth brushes, not only are they affordable if you're on a budget, but they also give a good cleaning. We always feel nice and clean once we've used these.
Kristal M.
I love love love this product! It's so nice to have a toothbrush massage and protect at the same time. I refuse to use anything else. My mouth feels so clean and my gums look healthy. The only downside to this is if you have bleeding gums then it does irritate them a little.
April O.
Norwalk, CA
I like this toothbrush rather than the soft bristles. The medium really gets in there and feel likes it breaks done the stuff in your teeth. I change out my toothbrush every 3 months . I'm very satisfied for a manual toothbrush . Maybe we can try a electrical next time
Elizabeth A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love picking up multi-packs of toothbrushes so that I don't have to remember to replace as often! These feel great on the teeth and gums and really get everywhere with the mix of bristles. I like the Medium bristles (vs. soft) since they feel more substantial and like they're really cleaning everything off. These are a daily staple and I'll be using them forever.
Tiffany D.
Westminster, CA
These toothbrushes are great for maintaining a healthy and clean smile. The medium consistency is strong enough to clean my teeth and gums well without becoming painful. I feel like these brushes do a very good job at cleaning deeply and removing plaque.
Megan L.
I honestly don't really see a difference with toothbrushes. I do like when the bristles stay firm, and these absolutely do! Would I recommend these over another toothbrush? Probably not since all toothbrushes are essentially the same, but the work!