BY COLGATE

The Colgate® Total® Pro Gum Health toothbrush gently sweeps away plaque bacteria, whilst stimulating fingers gently massage and stimulate gums. Pro-Tip bristles clean hard-to-reach areas. Stimulating fingers designed to gently massage and stimulate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda B.
This tooth brush works effective for the price! My favorite brand of tooth brush!
Vionnette M.
Deltona , FL
I really like it it is a really good strong toothbrush i am a repeated user
Dana M.
Boyne Island
Great toothbrushes they really clean your teeth and eliminate bacteria I like the medium brushes because personally I feel like the soft does nothing. These toothbrushes are also really affordable and convenient to take when travelling.
Aluirney A.
caracas
The bristles of the toothbrush are very soft, can remove any dirt that may have on my teeth, I like to have to clean the tongue because it is also very important to clean it with dedication. For me one of the best toothbrushes I am a dentistry student recommend it.
Karen A.
Monterrey N.L Mexico
Este producto es muy económico a comparación de otras marcas y cumple con la punción prometida e incluso cuando utilizas brackets, a demás es muy fácil de comprar en cualquier sitio lo encuentras y dura mucho
Lauren D.
Toronto
I really like this toothbrush. As someone with sensitive gums I am always looking for a toothbrush that won't leave them sore and bleeding. This brush is gentle on my mouth but effective on my teeth.
Ghita B.
Definitely does the job
Not expensive and good quality
I recommend it as it meet my expectations.
Really soft and not too harsh on your gums.
Its actually amazing !!!!
Very good toothbrush for sensitive teeth....
Katie B.
Newcastle , ['', '', '']
Love these toothbrushes they're really good for cleaning the back of your teeth because of their shape. They also have such lovely colours and a really wide range
Tabitha C.
These brushes are a great quality and I love them so much. It's a great value and I buy them when I run out of others and they work so well and clear up all the plaque in places you wouldn't think it would reach.
C N.
Harrow
I prefer a soft brush but picked these up to try out and they were good! I tend to be heavy handed with my brushing but these were soft enough for that and yet held up to it too. Nice medium, lol!