BY COLGATE

Colgate?? Total?? Mint Stripe??? Gel Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste.
Helps prevent: Cavities. Gingivitis. Plaque. /Fights tartar. Freshens breath. Gently cleans.
New stand-up cap.
ADA Accepted American Dental Association??. see more...

Colgate Total Mint Stripe Gel Toothpaste
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Inyoung L.
Inyoung L.
If I could give this a half a star or no stars, I would do so.
I remember using Colgate since I was a little girl--I think it was the first toothpaste that I ever used. That being said, I think it's important to note that most toothpastes on the market contain fluoride.

And just so you don't have to hear me rant about my findings or opinion on fluoride, then please take the time to google fluoride.

I stick to indie brand toothpastes! :)
Tonya N.
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
This is my favorite toothpaste. I enjoy the gel formula. I feel like my teeth are very "slick" and extremely clean after each use. It freshens my breath and the mint gel flavor is pleasant it isn't one of those strong mint flavors that almost makes it unbearable to use due to the strong over powering mint flavor. Two thumbs up!
jailine L.
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I mean colgate is a great brand but i don't like how the freshness dose not say in your mouth as other toothpaste do. i also don't like how the flavoring is so over powered. this brand is something that i bought once and i think will not buy again it just something i don't like but i do like the price
Laura D.
Laura D.
West Chester, PA
Colgate is a good brand, well known, and relatively decently priced. I like to have my toothpaste leave a refreshing mint taste in my mouth for more than a few seconds. Colgate Total Mint Stripe Gel Toothpaste does an OK job with this, although it somewhat feels like I am ingesting Scope.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Deerfield, WI
I used to buy this toothpaste all of the time, but I stopped because my dentist told me she wanted me to use Sensodyne instead. You can get this at any store really, as it is a popular brand. I used it once or twice a day, and the minty flavor left my mouth feeling fresher than ever.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this for years and every time I use it, it works amazing. It lathers up greatly. Not too minty so that's ok because I hate it when it's really strong. The toothpaste also leaves your mouth smelling fresh just like mint. I will still continue to buy this product for sure.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Cherry Valley, AR
This toothpaste has a great flavor. Is not overly minty. I use this everyday a few times a day. I love how clean and refreshed it leaves behind. It meets my expectations. I wish that it was just a little bit more foamier. I am going to buy it again next time i go to the store.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY
Really liking this toothpaste ! I'm not sure on the price too much as I combine my coupons with sales and get toothpaste free. Which is a pro when you want to try something new. It leaves your breath feeling fresh and your teeth white, I'd definitely recommend .
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
My hubby is a Colgate man. He tells me that it doesn't come out of the tube messy like other pastes. I do not agree. I don't feel like when I use Colgate I'm getting that great of a product. My teeth don't feel as clean as when I use crest or other products.
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
Colgate is the only brand I really like to use in my house. Colgate total does a really good job of making your teeth feel really clean and your mouth feel fresh. I prefer the gel to the paste, I think it tastes better and has a better consistency/texture.