BY COLGATE

Colgate?? Total?? Mint Stripe??? Gel Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste.
Helps prevent: Cavities. Gingivitis. Plaque. /Fights tartar. Freshens breath. Gently cleans.
New stand-up cap.
ADA Accepted American Dental Association??. see more...

Colgate Total Mint Stripe Gel Toothpaste
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Colgate brand toothpaste since I was a child. I feel like Crest doesnt clean my teeth as well as it claims. This provides fresh teeth and a clean smile.
Inyoung L.
If I could give this a half a star or no stars, I would do so.
I remember using Colgate since I was a little girl--I think it was the first toothpaste that I ever used. That being said, I think it's important to note that most toothpastes on the market contain fluoride.

And just so you don't have to hear me rant about my findings or opinion on fluoride, then please take the time to google fluoride.

I stick to indie brand toothpastes! :)
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I mean colgate is a great brand but i don't like how the freshness dose not say in your mouth as other toothpaste do. i also don't like how the flavoring is so over powered. this brand is something that i bought once and i think will not buy again it just something i don't like but i do like the price
Laura D.
Newtown Square, PA
Colgate is a good brand, well known, and relatively decently priced. I like to have my toothpaste leave a refreshing mint taste in my mouth for more than a few seconds. Colgate Total Mint Stripe Gel Toothpaste does an OK job with this, although it somewhat feels like I am ingesting Scope.
Lindsay M.
Deerfield, WI
I used to buy this toothpaste all of the time, but I stopped because my dentist told me she wanted me to use Sensodyne instead. You can get this at any store really, as it is a popular brand. I used it once or twice a day, and the minty flavor left my mouth feeling fresher than ever.
Jackie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this for years and every time I use it, it works amazing. It lathers up greatly. Not too minty so that's ok because I hate it when it's really strong. The toothpaste also leaves your mouth smelling fresh just like mint. I will still continue to buy this product for sure.
Krista F.
Greenfield, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Really liking this toothpaste ! I'm not sure on the price too much as I combine my coupons with sales and get toothpaste free. Which is a pro when you want to try something new. It leaves your breath feeling fresh and your teeth white, I'd definitely recommend .
Renee U.
Revere, MA
My hubby is a Colgate man. He tells me that it doesn't come out of the tube messy like other pastes. I do not agree. I don't feel like when I use Colgate I'm getting that great of a product. My teeth don't feel as clean as when I use crest or other products.
Alaura M.
Cedarville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is the best! Great flavor and it makes my breath smell super good! Also, it is a gel and spreads all over your teeth super easily and gets them super clean! Ultimately, I'm very satisfied with this toothpaste and I use it all the time.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
It gets your teeth clean but I don't like the taste its not real minty its actually kind of blah not real good at all. it reminds me of a product that's not meant to go in your mouth I don't feel like my .mouth feels or taste clean after use. I have it away a lnd went back to my original Colgate and the Colgate mint its great like a gel now that's my fav!!!!