Colgate Total Mint Dental Floss, 25m.

Colgate Total Mint Dental Floss. It is like brushing between teeth, for extreme clean feeling embedded with toothpaste-like formula. No messy toothpaste residue. Refreshing mint flavor. Dentists recommend flossing regularly because it is proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease.

Colgate Total CleansDental Floss Mint Flavor; Like Brushing Between Teeth; For extreme clean feeling; No messy toothpaste residue; Shipping by economy International post take 14-17 day. Please contact us if you do not receive your order after 20 business day and we will try to help you to resolve it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate Total Mint Dental Floss, 25m.!
Gold Beach, Oregon
I like the taste of this floss, but it's a little too thick for my personal preference.
Good floss with minty flavor. Just harder to use than the floss picks. Strong though.
texas
Really great and I recommend it dose a great job of flossing my teeth 100% recommend

Looking for your answer?